UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Sorry for all of them. That is a shitty thing to do; show up in opponent forums and post rubbish. There is a popular though in Turkish society, knocking off a foreigner club is a real deal. You'll probably witness some posts about WWI and British Empire. Dardanelles and Anzacs. Hard to believe but every single game this happens in Turkish forums too. Just ignore them or let your administrators for further bannings from forum.

Welcome like many Englishmen I have holidayed a number of times in Turkey and always found the Turkish people amongst the most

friendly I had found anywhere

Manchester City are a better side than Gala, though, sorry!

Don't forget who made you celebrate like you're on top of the world :). And you kicked this guy from your club. What a shame...

But you're ,of course, right. We're not City. That doesn't mean you can underestimate us, we'll punish the blues (hopefully) :). I'm looking for the moment Drogba shows up in Stamford

vlfl0.gif

Also for everyone wondering what are the thoughts of Gala fans about the draw, here are some popular ones translated to English (I meant thoughts and critics from real fellas not some Justin Bieber aged idiots), enjoy it;

"We'll knock em off if Eto'o and Mata gets injured:)"

"Odds are %99.9 they'll knock us off, but both home and away games will be great to watch. They have a great squad"

"I wish we'll draw ManUnited, they are far worse then Chelsea"

"Chelsea also has a problem with left back, their defenders are not fast but has a lot of experience, Melo'll get the midfield but wingers like Hazard, Mata and Willian will hurt us bad, Torres is Torres"

"Just watch Basel games, it is not difficult as you think, totally doable if our boys concentrate"

Hi,

I am from Turkey I'm Fenerbahce fan but i support Chelsea for 4 years. I hate Galatasaray so it's a really great draw for me :D

Drogba is our legend. I cry when he came Galatasaray.

I really liked this forum, i will write here soon thanx

you are NOT my friend ,,and your friends here sound just like the Rumanians we had on here two years ago. There have been other

posts in Turkish .Dont you have Forums in Turkey where you can boast

MY FRİEND,ı am sorry with turks to write turkish but you should enjoy with us because most of Gala funs support you at premier league and ı think we will have good relationship because of Drogba Yes we have turkish forums but now hanging on chelsea forums is more enjoyable than hanging on Gala forums

Alright, can we please stop this game of "my horse is bigger than yours"? It's getting really annoying.

Please try to stick to discussing the actual match and the actual football. Let me try to get the ball rolling:

To our Turkish visitors: Who of our current Chelsea players do you like the most and who do you think will the be the biggest threat to you?