UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Arghhhh here they come. The keyboard warriors are here to tell us how good and mighty they are and how we will lose and then when we win never ever return.

Why is it only the Turks that do this though?

Besiktas are better than you. Bore off.

we will see bro we will see, after the match i will be here.

We all know you will not.You will be on stadium crying and then after coming home you will maybe write one post about some penalty for Galat,suck referee,bla bla and then you will delete your account :rolleyes:

We all know you will not.You will be on stadium crying and then after coming home you will maybe write one post about some penalty for Galat,suck referee,bla bla and then you will delete your account :rolleyes:

yeah this is what they do when they lost a match ! crying, talking about referees and bla bla

if you will delete your account when we beat you. i can do if we lose. thats deal. :D are you in?

1st leg away 18/02

2nd leg home 25/02

got the full list of all fixtures?

Wrong!

Chelsea FC @chelseafc 56m

First leg to be played on Wednesday 26 February with the return taking place on Tuesday 18 March...

The first leg of the Last 16 ties take place on 18/19 and 25/26th February before the second leg on 11/12 and 18/19th March.

if you will delete your account when we beat you. i can do if we lose. thats deal. :D are you in?

Hhahah If Chelsea beat Galat you will need to post on your FB or Twitter status that Besiktas is better than Galat and if Galat beats Chelsea I will post the sam thing with Man.Utd.Deal?