UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

I find it quite awesome mate. They are trying their best to put some sort of fear in the opponent's mind and make it difficult for them to play. Unlike our fans who just sit and silently 'observe' the game. (away fans are good though)

Normally I would find it cool too, but literally referring to yourself or your stadium as 'hell', and pretending to be bigger than you actually are is outright pathetic. I mean, would any sane person actually be scared or intimidated about those posters? I REALLY don't think so.

Normally I would find it cool too, but literally referring to yourself or your stadium as 'hell', and pretending to be bigger than you actually are is outright pathetic. I mean, would any sane person actually be scared or intimidated about those posters? I REALLY don't think so.

well mate its not about posters its loud which you will never have at bridge unless gala fans be there and l'm not referring it guinness world record does.

well mate its not about posters its loud which you will never have at bridge unless gala fans be there and l'm not referring it guinness world record does.

It's about posters. That was what my original comment was referring to, so please refrain from quoting me unless you manage to control your arrogance, thank you very much.

What excuse mate,your chelsea players stumbles over their own feets at the loudest sport stadium

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H96QXhrE1Bw

Beautiful choreo btw! UltraAslan have a great reputation.

Sure I agree that these posters aren't scary but when these posters are at the stadium they are amazing! All this being bigger than yourself stuff is just part of the excitement in the build up to the game. Sure they aren't a bigger club than us ,but Apoel Nicosia made a choreo against Real Madrid showing Apoel knocking out the 'king' Real Madrid.

IMG_0860coreo.jpg

All these little things are part of what underdog teams try to do to give their team a chance. These are clubs that are based around their fans, they EXPECT their fans to put pressure on their opponent unlike in our case where it's quite the opposite. I mean I remember hearing Mark Lawrenson (if not him then another MOTD pundit) saying that Tottenham fans didn't need to sing vs Hull because Spurs were expected to win that game? What? Good fans sing all the time (sure in big games we expect a bigger atmosphere but you shouldn't be 'silent' in smaller games).

This 'Welcome to Hell' stuff worked against Man United. These Gala fans are passionate. They don't just sing to cheer their team on, they sing to intimidate the opponents.

Beautiful choreo btw! UltraAslan have a great reputation.

Sure I agree that these posters aren't scary but when these posters are at the stadium they are amazing! All this being bigger than yourself stuff is just part of the excitement in the build up to the game. Sure they aren't a bigger club than us ,but Apoel Nicosia made a choreo against Real Madrid showing Apoel knocking out the 'king' Real Madrid.

IMG_0860coreo.jpg

All these little things are part of what underdog teams try to do to give their team a chance. These are clubs that are based around their fans, they EXPECT their fans to put pressure on their opponent unlike in our case where it's quite the opposite. I mean I remember hearing Mark Lawrenson (if not him then another MOTD pundit) saying that Tottenham fans didn't need to sing vs Hull because Spurs were expected to win that game? What? Good fans sing all the time (sure in big games we expect a bigger atmosphere but you shouldn't be 'silent' in smaller games).

This 'Welcome to Hell' stuff worked against Man United. These Gala fans are passionate. They don't just sing to cheer their team on, they sing to intimidate the opponents.

Why do you find the need to explain to me what fans and the stadium atmosphere means during a game? I am a football fan after all. What I was stating to be pathetic and childish was the 'Ready for Hell' posters on a FUCKING WALL in London. Players are not intimidated by that, they probably won't ever see it. Fans aren't because they literally couldn't give less of shit. Besides, I've had enough of Gala fans praising themselves, claiming to be best invention since sliced bread. I don't buy it one bit. Sure, they're noisy and many, but so what? Chelsea IS a global team in terms of supporters (you and I are a testament to that very fact) and the Bridge has a fairly large percentage of tourists and businessmen during games, which don't make an awful lot of noise. I don't think Gala can say quite the same.

What I meant was; that I am so fed up with the Galatasaray fans in general. You can see how they treat this like an easy game, walkover perhaps. I can't fucking wait for Chelsea to get them back to the earth, if they were even from here to begin with ;)

You do realise that many Fenerbahce fans will support Galatasaray out of patriotism so that Turkey does well in the UCL.

Thats absolutly not true.Nearly every Fenerbahcefan will support Chelsea, trust me.

Why do you find the need to explain to me what fans and the stadium atmosphere means during a game? I am a football fan after all. What I was stating to be pathetic and childish was the 'Ready for Hell' posters on a FUCKING WALL in London. Players are not intimidated by that, they probably won't ever see it. Fans aren't because they literally couldn't give less of shit. Besides, I've had enough of Gala fans praising themselves, claiming to be best invention since sliced bread. I don't buy it one bit. Sure, they're noisy and many, but so what? Chelsea IS a global team in terms of supporters (you and I are a testament to that very fact) and the Bridge has a fairly large percentage of tourists and businessmen during games, which don't make an awful lot of noise. I don't think Gala can say quite the same.

What I meant was; that I am so fed up with the Galatasaray fans in general. You can see how they treat this like an easy game, walkover perhaps. I can't fucking wait for Chelsea to get them back to the earth, if they were even from here to begin with ;)

I see what you mean mate but the thing is I have a sort of love for Ultras in general. I have a friend who goes regularly to the Maxhtec (Ultras of Anorthosis) and he tends to send me clips, pics etc. They realise themselves deep down that this a tough game but they just want to show from outside that they don't fear us.

btw to people who don't think Galatasaray can scare their opponents just look at this story of Man United players and staff recounting their frightening experience in Turkey.

I see what you mean mate but the thing is I have a sort of love for Ultras in general. I have a friend who goes regularly to the Maxhtec (Ultras of Anorthosis) and he tends to send me clips, pics etc. They realise themselves deep down that this a tough game but they just want to show from outside that they don't fear us.

btw to people who don't think Galatasaray can scare their opponents just look at this story of Man United players and staff recounting their frightening experience in Turkey.

We'll just have to agree to disagree then. I think ultras are overrated, granted they create a hostile atmosphere, but I can't imagine what those poster, which again what was I was talking about, have to with anything. I'll let them go about their business, and go about mine, but when they come on here to behave like the majority of them have done, it doesn't create a good picture of them now does it? There are a few good lads in between, but they've mostly been on here to boast and act like complete morons, which to me has no appeal what so ever.

pAf0CId.jpg

I found Mr.Mourinho's cousins’s number after a long search and talked to him couple hours ago. He said he doesn't know what is wrong with his cousin José lately that he is too much worried about coming Galatasaray game. His cousin said he tried everything to make him feel comfortable while his visit but it seems his efforts didn't help much. José thinks there is no way to stop Bruma. He says he can find strategies to stop Ronaldo, Roben, Suarez whatever but he thinks Bruma is unstoppable.

I found Mr.Mourinho's cousins’s number after a long search and talked to him couple hours ago. He said he doesn't know what is wrong with his cousin José lately that he is too much worried about coming Galatasaray game. His cousin said he tried everything to make him feel comfortable while his visit but it seems his efforts didn't help much. José thinks there is no way to stop Bruma. He says he can find strategies to stop Ronaldo, Roben, Suarez whatever but he thinks Bruma is unstoppable.

Hey man,

I just had a seance with Ali Sami Yen. He told me where he got the inspiration for your colours from. Very, very honourfull :Goober:

enyza8y5.jpg

No shit you guys crumble under the slightest pressure!