UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Look at Galatasaray's result against engilsh teams since 2000:

UEFA 06.04.2000 Galatasaray 2 - 0 Leeds Utd p-form-w.gifUEFA 20.04.2000 Leeds Utd kk-1.gif2 - 2 kk-1.gif Galatasaray p-form-d.gifUEFA 17.05.2000 Galatasaray kk-1.gif0 - 0 Arsenal p-form-d.gifŞMP 20.02.2002 Liverpool 0 - 0 Galatasaray p-form-d.gifŞMP 26.02.2002 Galatasaray 1 - 1 Liverpool p-form-d.gifŞMP 27.09.2006 Liverpool 3 - 2 Galatasaray p-form-l.gifŞMP 05.12.2006 Galatasaray 3 - 2 Liverpool p-form-w.gifŞMP 19.09.2012 Man Utd 1 - 0 Galatasaray p-form-l.gifŞMP 20.11.2012 Galatasaray 1 - 0 Man Utd p-form-w.gifEMIR 04.08.2013 Arsenal 1 - 2 Galatasaray p-form-w.gif

I'm sure there's something missing there...something like a 5-0 home defeat..who was it against? Oh right, it was against Chelsea :lol: And guess what? We're going for an encore in February no matter how you cheat and mess up the pitch you will lose :D

@Hagi , remember this?

Yes of course I remember. I pray to god for 5-0. If the match 4-0 or 5-1 we would continue CL. Our legend goalkeeper Claudio Taffarel missed from red card. 19 yrs old Mehmet played that match. We eleminated CL, but we take UEFA CUP that year :)

But you haven't zola, flo, ambrosetti now.

You have torres :) I can play better than him.

I'm sure there's something missing there...something like a 5-0 home defeat..who was it against? Oh right, it was against Chelsea :lol: And guess what? We're going for an encore in February no matter how you cheat and mess up the pitch you will lose :D

We have to be realistic. It is so clear that the chances are,

Chelsea 20%

Galatasaray 80%

Muslera> cech

Drogba> torres

Shineider> mata

Eboue>essien, mikel

Felipe Melo>ramirez, oscar

Burak Yılmaz>eto

Young brazillian defender Alex Telles is coming to GS. We will clock hazard and shürle.. It will very easy

You are one funny boy, you know that?

Can't wait for the 18th of march when all this comes to an end. At the beginning it was quite funny but now you just have to feel embarrassed for them. I already feel sorry for the fans of the team which will be drawn against gala next year. :cry:

Muslera> cech

Drogba> torres

Shineider> mata

Eboue>essien, mikel

Felipe Melo>ramirez, oscar

Burak Yılmaz>eto

Young brazillian defender Alex Telles is coming to GS. We will clock hazard and shürle.. It will very easy

Shineider? Haha can you even name your own players? :P