UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

My mother is French though. And I only live in a French speaking area of Canada: Montreal.
It is safe to say that you do not know the difference between Quebec and Ontario.
I'm only interested in football; therefore, athletics has nothing to do with football whatsoever.
Well, I was trying to bring out some points. The leagues are very close, but let's forget about It, IT ain't
the topic.
Anyway, the Arsenal fans were right about one thing: "Boring, boring Chelsea."

Well I can tell the Arsenal fans that the 6-0 game was not really boring for me.. I had a blast!

every CL tie .. seems we get opposition fans on here who show us a complete lack of respect

we get a lot of boasting .. a lot of abuse ,,, then after they are beaten we never see them again .

the only decent visitors we had were from Napoli .. I was at PSG when we beat them last time .

Their fans were disgraceful . Why because Drogba had played for Marseilles .. Almost all the rest

of France will be hoping we thrash Platinis poodles.

I'm not sure i understand the meaning of this sentence, reassures me my english may be failing me, you're not trying to justify this defeat with the argument of the competitivenes of the premier league ? I hope that was ironic ?

Yes. It was.

I'm not confident about this match.

PSG will have the upper hand in midfield and I don't think we will have many counter-attack opportunities.

They will not give us many free balls without extreme pressure from us unlike some english teams and this is a french team who are used to physicallity as the french league is quite physical in the duels.

Overall your best arguments are Mourinho, your defense and the high level of PL.

Our best argument is a squad of 14 players that wake up everyday with one single obsession: win the CL.

Mourinho is gonna cry like a little girl, your defense is gonna explode, and this game will reveal that you don't need to play in PL to be the best.

Be confident, mock Ligue 1 and underestimate our coach, the victory will be way more enjoyable !

I don't want PSG to beat you, I want PSG to SMASH you !!

every CL tie .. seems we get opposition fans on here who show us a complete lack of respect

we get a lot of boasting .. a lot of abuse ,,, then after they are beaten we never see them again .

the only decent visitors we had were from Napoli .. I was at PSG when we beat them last time .

Their fans were disgraceful . Why because Drogba had played for Marseilles .. Almost all the rest

of France will be hoping we thrash Platinis poodles.

Honestly, it has become my good luck charm. Every time we get opposition fans here talking nonsense and disrespecting us we go on to knock them out :D

Overall your best arguments are Mourinho, your defense and the high level of PL.

Our best argument is a squad of 14 players that wake up everyday with one single obsession: win the CL.

Mourinho is gonna cry like a little girl, your defense is gonna explode, and this game will reveal that you don't need to play in PL to be the best.

Be confident, mock Ligue 1 and underestimate our coach, the victory will be way more enjoyable !

I don't want PSG to beat you, I want PSG to SMASH you !!

Didn't Gala fans say exactly the same?

Not that it makes much of a difference but PSG are now 13 points clear in Ligue 1 after Monaco lost yesterday. Now, they can practically rest all their first team players next weekend ahead of the 2nd leg..

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't matter who we get IMO. We can take anyone on!

Would love a repeat of two seasons ago.

Batcerlona in the semis to leave them crying. And Bayern again in the final.

If city wins the pl and we the cl it will a 2012 repeat all over again. :-)

Would love a repeat of two seasons ago.

Batcerlona in the semis to leave them crying. And Bayern again in the final.

If city wins the pl and we the cl it will a 2012 repeat all over again. :-)

Yh. Mourinho and Chelsea on the whole love beating Barca. I would like Chelsea to do the double though.

Can't believe we could win our THIRD European trophy in three seasons.

Yh. Mourinho and Chelsea on the whole love beating Barca. I would like Chelsea to do the double though.

Can't believe we could win our THIRD European trophy in three seasons.

Thank you Shurrle and Ba...lets'also do a quick CFC survey:

https://unco.us.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_af5M4TdX7MWTBGJ

#KTBFFH #CFC