UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Sirigu is a good one. Not top goalkeeper but do the job.

Van der Bitch is the weak link of the team. Jallet either is.

Thiago Silva is a monster. The Best against any player.

Alex is damn good. Not fast ? He doesn't need to be fast, is always in the right place on the field.

Maxwell, I really do love this player. Very technical player, very skilled. Good defender. Not that fast but excellent to play in small spaces. Makes good combinations with Ibra and Matuidi on the left side.

Verratti, just super technical. Very good at dribbling and passing. Also very agressive in catching balls in your feet. As good in long balls as short play.

Thiago Motta is the sentinel, the center.Play often with Verrattii. Can play as a defender.

Matuidi is a dog. He's not gonna stop to bite at your legs, and stealing balls and balls. Can play very offensive coming fast from the midfield.

Lavezzi is a worker. Run a lot, take spaces in defender's back, run run run like a bull. Can score...sometimes.

Cavanni is a killer striker, can score anytime. Very good at head shots. Play right winger in defensive phases but play anywhere he wants, left, right, center.

Ibra is above god. Play 9 and 10, as a top striker or as a genius playmaker.

Those players play really like a team.

With a team spirit.strategy and energy.

Some of them are young and inexperienced, but some of them won the CL and played in top clubs.

Sure we just play in Ligue 1. That's a shame, but we can't do anything about, so we suck it up, we deal with it

And they working hard everyday to be the best, to beat team like chelsea and win the CL

I won't say we will defeat you but I sure say we can defeat you

April 2nd le Parc des Princes will burn, we're gonna be the fire, you're gonna be the wood

;)

We got Mourinho. Who do you got? I bet he is kissing Alex's bald head right now.

Here we go boys, FFP is on! PSG on the brink of being expelled from next season’s Champions League. Serious shit going on there, UEFA to make a decision next month.

Where did you see/read that?

We got Mourinho. Who do you got? I bet he is kissing Alex's bald head right now.

Ok you have Mourinho, ok he's good and so what ? Players on the field will make the game, not Mourinho.

Don't worry for us about FFP. For now, UEFA is looking at the partnership we got with Qatar Tourism (200M€/year). If (yes if) they reject it, we'll find something else. And anyway first years clubs can lose money. Clubs won't be banned from UEFA competition beafore probablly 3 or 4 years. So we have plenty of time to make something up.

Can't wait til wednesday to see how we gonna crush you at home !! ;)

Ok you have Mourinho, ok he's good and so what ? Players on the field will make the game, not Mourinho.

!!!

you do realize you're talking about The special one?! he's magical! he told Salah he'd score and he did! what if he said we're going to rule your park de princes?!

we've beaten Barca and bayern without him so one could only imagine how bad are we going to hurt you with him on the sideline!

Crush us? CRUSH US?!!! seriously how deluded are you?!

It takes more than 3-4 years to make the move to profitability after inflating the clubs wages. Most clubs can incur debt many times over what FFP outlines and still consider themselves a viable business. Especially the massive clubs, they have no problem with debt financially but FFP its about principles. It akes more than 3-4 years for your clubs profitibility to catch up to the increased wages that comes with these take overs. Sure investors could easily cover the bill but FFP is there to make sure clubs can't spend more than they are worth or generating. These take overs generally increase the appeal of the club especially internationally and eventually the club's revenue gets closer to the wage spike, but that took us (ChelseaFC) like 10 years before that happened. City is doing it a bit faster than us but PSG will probably take longer than 10 years, especially if they keep up their current pattern. Big clubs that already have their feet on the ground in terms of big club revenue love FFP, essientially it makes it harder for billionaires to transform a club unless it already has a decent revenue platform to work with. Being France's big club I may be underestimating their momentum but the FFP window is 3 seasons which isn't enough time to increase revenues by over 100m, City look more likely to dodge FFP than PSG.

Don't worry for us about FFP. For now, UEFA is looking at the partnership we got with Qatar Tourism (200M/year). If (yes if) they reject it, we'll find something else. And anyway first years clubs can lose money. Clubs won't be banned from UEFA competition beafore probablly 3 or 4 years. So we have plenty of time to make something up.

Can't wait til wednesday to see how we gonna crush you at home !! ;)

KOJO is that you??? Welcome back dude.

It takes more than 3-4 years to make the move to profitability after inflating the clubs wages. Most clubs can incur debt many times over what FFP outlines and still consider themselves a viable business. Especially the massive clubs, they have no problem with debt financially but FFP its about principles. It akes more than 3-4 years for your clubs profitibility to catch up to the increased wages that comes with these take overs. Sure investors could easily cover the bill but FFP is there to make sure clubs can't spend more than they are worth or generating. These take overs generally increase the appeal of the club especially internationally and eventually the club's revenue gets closer to the wage spike, but that took us (ChelseaFC) like 10 years before that happened. City is doing it a bit faster than us but PSG will probably take longer than 10 years, especially if they keep up their current pattern. Big clubs that already have their feet on the ground in terms of big club revenue love FFP, essientially it makes it harder for billionaires to transform a club unless it already has a decent revenue platform to work with. Being France's big club I may be underestimating their momentum but the FFP window is 3 seasons which isn't enough time to increase revenues by over 100m, City look more likely to dodge FFP than PSG.

Don't you worry. I suggest that you not take the threat seriously. As the previous French man said, PSG may find a way around It.
Qatar has emerged as one of the few bright spots for tourism in the Middle East. PSG has been chosen to promote Qatar in the world. The latest figures show that the tourism industry in Qatar keeps moving in an upward trajectory.
It seems to me that the deal seems to be valid. Two hundred million euros a year is impressive, that's why a lot of people get jealous.

Don't you worry. I suggest that you not take the threat seriously. As the previous French man said, PSG may find a way around It.
Qatar has emerged as one of the few bright spots for tourism in the Middle East. PSG has been chosen to promote Qatar in the world. The latest figures show that the tourism industry in Qatar keeps moving in an upward trajectory.
It seems to me that the deal seems to be valid. Two hundred million euros a year is impressive, that's why a lot of people get jealous.

Isn't your Owner part of the sponsor?

Considering I do live in Qatar, I will agree with the fact that PSG is being used like Barcelona had been to improve Qatar's stature in the footballing world. However Khelaifi (the man is brilliant btw, hi5'ed me once during a QTF game ) helped QIA take over PSG completely, the reason why two hundred million euro's are present as a sponsorship deal. It's kinda nonsensical to have your owners sponsor you.

If UEFA did have an external enquiry , then PSG would most definitely be in trouble along with City. Chelsea should escape even after having Gazprom as their sponsors.