UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

not long ago, Barcelona was quite an irrelevant second tier team.

Also, they are the top teams in their respective leagues, therefore I compare them and use them as reference.

That was my debate with you young man :)

But whatever makes you happy

That was my debate with you young man :)

But whatever makes you happy

Yea, you followed Chelsea since 96' but your favorite player is Salah...

Figures..

You wouldn't even be on this board had Salah not signed for us. You be yapping away in KOP.

The only place to be > There's a whole forum that observes and mocks you.

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/1-20-27333940-1-0-1-0-un-anglais-clash-le-psg.htm

Why are you so embittered against the Ligue 1 and PSG ? Paris-SG is a real team and a proper club. And the Ligue 1 is maybe not the best championship, but stop to think that it is the worst.

Name one big team PSG have beaten this year? ONE.

Well, its easy to understand.

English people think their league is their best, just like their national team...

O, wait.

Well the WORLD thinks that the EPL is the best league in the world. And every English person has the right to support their national team with a lot of heart like every other nation does support its national team. Now you can't stereotype people. I am quiet sure you support France. Some people are objective than others with regards to evaluating their national team.

Yea, you followed Chelsea since 96' but your favorite player is Salah...

Figures..

You wouldn't even be on this board had Salah not signed for us. You be yapping away in KOP.

There is no shame in supporting a player from my country and following his news yet never said he should start or play over Willian, Oscar or Schurrle but who are you to judge kid. You have got your history all messed up, you evaluate based on your passion, you compare Barca to PSG!!! You think you players leaving a team makes them a 2nd tier. You don't know if Ramires's tackle was deliberate, you think jumping or avoiding a tackle would be harmful......your talk before thinking mate.

People are acting as if we've drawn Bayern. PSG have a lot of talent, but they play in a second-tier league and haven't had to face a single good team in the CL yet this year. They have a lot of good players but also a lot of players that overrated by fans (Marquinhos, Lucas Moura, Pastore ) based on what they've actually accomplished.. That and I think they fit very well to Mourinho's sort of game plan. They are a team that likes to attack and, don't have a very good defence, and are not used to facing talented teams. We could easily lose of course. They are a talented team and we're not where we need to be in terms of consistancy and talent but this is still a positive draw for us compared to what we could have faced.

Yes, but how good are we exactly?

I dont think they are Bayern or Real (I actually just had that discussion with Didierforever) but we are in a roller-coster season and we are extremely inconsistent!

Can we win? Hell yeah. Do I believe we will go through? Yes! However, it will be way harder than everyone here is predicting. PSG is no joke!!!

Well, its easy to understand.

English people think their league is their best, just like their national team...

O, wait.

You're a clown... On one hand you say the best players in the Prem are foreign then seconds later you compare the National team to the quality of the Prem. When was the last time a team from France ever won the CL? Exactly...

There is good reason for Chelsea to feel good about the draw, its much better than Bayern, Barca, Real and Atletico! And will give us a good litmus test going into the latter stages.

They carry a threat but aren't anything to be feared. If they can get by us then and ONLY then will they be considered a legit team.

There is no shame in supporting a player from my country and following his news yet never said he should start or play over Willian, Oscar or Schurrle but who are you to judge kid. You have got your history all messed up, you evaluate based on your passion, you compare Barca to PSG!!! You think you players leaving a team makes them a 2nd tier. You don't know if Ramires's tackle was deliberate, you think jumping or avoiding a tackle would be harmful......your talk before thinking mate.

Its super obvious, if any player from Slovakia would play for chelsea, i would support him to death lol. it's only he's kinda out of arguments, so it's only thing he can catch on...

Its super obvious, if any player from Slovakia would play for chelsea, i would support him to death lol. it's only he's kinda out of arguments, so it's only thing he can catch on...

It is too obvious he doesn't know what to say I agree :)

Yes, but how good are we exactly?

I dont think they are Bayern or Real (I actually just had that discussion with Didierforever) but we are in a roller-coster season and we are extremely inconsistent!

Can we win? Hell yeah. Do I believe we will go through? Yes! However, it will be way harder than everyone here is predicting. PSG is no joke!!!

I think we're really good and also battled tested.

Look at the squads we beat. We were down a man to Bayern and were seconds away from winning... We beat City in both fixtures(Bayern lost), we beat Liverpool who are coming on(No team in Ligue 1 are playing as well as them outside of maybe PSG) We are battle tested having Eto'o, Luiz, Terry, Ramires, Lampard, Ivanovic, Mikel, Cech, Cahill as the vets who have already won it and we have prodigious young talent who are emerging as world beaters in Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Azpilicueta.

Not to mention the best tactician in the business. You don't think Jose will have the boys fired up and well drilled to be ready for PSG? I wouldn't bet against it!

Its like people just dismiss the fact we just reeled off 14 straight unbeaten in the toughest league in the World... We aren't that inconsistent, in fact we have been VERY consistent and its the reason we're in for the title this year.