UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

Guest justin_3d

If Man City draw Real Madrid (pot1), Milan (pot2), City(pot3) then some other team, it would be great. lol Poor city in pot3. All non English teams will want to avoid Citeh, thats for sure.

If City finish in a Real Madrid or Barcelona group then it will still be bad for others, cause you will get 2 good teams from there. City might be first or second, but who ever faces them second round will not be easy.

We luck out cause we don't get to face no english team group stage or the next round till quarters.

If City finish in a Real Madrid or Barcelona group then it will still be bad for others, cause you will get 2 good teams from there. City might be first or second, but who ever faces them second round will not be easy.

We luck out cause we don't get to face no english team group stage or the next round till quarters.

exactly. Let them knock themselves out in the groupe stages and second round.

I'd like Barcelona. This way, we would not play against them in 1/8...

Barcelona and Chelsea in the 1st hat too... If all of two team will finish in the first place in thiers own group, they will avoid each other...

I'd like Barcelona. This way, we would not play against them in 1/8...

Doesn't make a difference in the quarter finals, does it? I think if they were in our group (don't think this is possible in the first place), we would only avoid them for the round of 16. Could still get them in the quarters

Doesn't make a difference in the quarter finals, does it? I think if they were in our group (don't think this is possible in the first place), we would only avoid them for the round of 16. Could still get them in the quarters

For the part in bold : yeah, we can't draw them in stage group, I did forgot we were in the same hat as them.

True, if that was possible we still could get them in 1/4. Though, the latter we play them the better, aren't you agree ?

Could we get Porto? We're inevitably going to play them so may as well get it out the way.

No Porto is definitely in the first pot along with...

Pot 1: Man U, Barcelona, Chelsea, **Bayern Munchen, **Arsenal, Real Madrid, Porto, Inter Milan

Pot 2: AC Milan (1), **Lyon (1), Shakhtar, Valencia, **Benfica, CSKA Moskva, Marseille, Zenit (3)

Pot 3: Ajax (2), Leverkusen (2), Olympiacos (2), Fenerbahce (2), Man City, Lille, Basel (4), Dortumund (4)

Pot 4: **Maccabi Haifa (3), Napoli (3), **Dinamo Zagreb, **Odense, **Wisla Krakow, **Sturm Graz, **Viktoria Pizen, Otelul Galati

**As it stands, if first match was a draw, favour away team

(#) The other pot they can be in.

I believe Villarreal will be in the 2nd pot if they qualify, Twente in 3rd, Kazan in 2nd or 3rd, BATE in 3rd, Genk in 4th, Udinese in 3rd, Malmo in 4th, and APOEL in 4th.

Benfica, Basel, and any team from 4th pot other than Maccabi, Napoli, Zagreb I hope, preferably the closest one to London.