UCL Draw Thread

Madmax

As a Galatasaray supporter, I was expecting Bayern Munich because I want them being kicked out the tournament earlier, but now it seems we are going to play with them at the final. Actually Drogba likes finals against Bayern.

yes definitely. :doh:

Lol can't believe what I'm reading. Anyway, if we can't win against Galatasaray then we didn't deserve to play in CL for next 5 years. Come on, let be serious, It's Galatasaray, not Bayern or Real. It's 3rd team in turkish league, they are 11 points behind Fenerbahce. If we are so scared now against them, then will be better that we get out from CL in group.

Meireles player of the year in EPL ? Is that a joke ? Small club from London but far bigger than your club, have you just ever been in a quarter final in CL ?

If Kuyt and Meireles are your best players, you've got a big problem mate, seriously. Btw, you played in CL this year and you got trashed by Arsenal.

And they have banned from Champions League because of cheating

Cech...we will find 2 or 3 positions, hope he wont play as he did against bayern in supercup final.

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

ı remember in 2008 european cup cech had made a big mistake and czech republic was eliminated by Turkey because o f his mistake but it is not means that he always make mistakes and Cech is my favorite player in Chelsea

Well, we beat Juventus because of snow, and Juve coulnt beat us even though there was no snow in their home, so please be kind to accept that Galatasaray deserved to qualify over Juve ;)

Your argument is just like saying Chelsea can't beat Galatasaray because Basel beat'm twice, so what? Chelsea is still fav. but you should find more supportive arguments pal. ;);)

By the way, are there any chelsea fan to come to the match in istanbul? I will be in the match so maybe we can meet and have a little chat...

ı will be at the match too and ı want to meet with chelsea fans either

Personally, I like Bruma's style of playing, but he does not know when to pass and his final moves are trash. He will be our best player someday but I dont think he will play against Chelsea (in starting 11)

GT-N7100 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

ı think so.

As a Galatasaray supporter, I was expecting Bayern Munich because I want them being kicked out the tournament earlier, but now it seems we are going to play with them at the final. Actually Drogba likes finals against Bayern.

Zombies ate all your brains???? :mouthclosed:

Zombies ate all your brains???? :mouthclosed:

Year 1988, I was a kid at that time. France as a national team and Monaco was one of the strongest team in Europe. Since I watched that match live on Tv, I believe Galatasaray can beat any team if they really want to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H855E34ASWM