Physical & Mental health

Leif

Are you all short or am I tall ? Im 14 and 5ft11

You're tall. I'm exactly average for a human being male or female. Nearly all my friends are my exact height.

You may beat me at growing a beard, but I've got a significant height difference on you buddy ;)

In my experience Scottish people are rather tall anyway. I met a ginger bastard the other day, same age as me, twice as tall and weighs half as much. But he was a cunt.

I will sadly say that you will not lose any weight (personal experience). You will not gain any though...

I know what you mean when saying "I drink a lot". I had 10 welcome parties in 14 days when I entered college. All of them were open bar!

Now I only drink once a week (barbecue)...

That's a shame. Anyway, I'm at the point where I wake up feeling like shit but by end of the day I feel great and want to start drinking. And it looks like Brazillians and Aussies share a passion for the BBQ! I'm going to one tonight.

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ya we are all short id say. im 5ft 7/8 and im a small guy. still a common height though.

I believe 5ft 8 is the average height for a male in the UK, but that seems too short IMO. Mata is smaller than that though ;) tekkers.

Yeah it seems the majority of talented young footballers coming through are all small guys who are about 5 ft 5-10... how times have changed. If you were Scottish and 6 ft odd you could get a contract anywhere about 20 years ago... pmsl...

Ya we are all short id say. im 5ft 7/8 and im a small guy. still a common height though.

I believe 5ft 8 is the average height for a male in the UK, but that seems too short IMO. Mata is smaller than that though ;) tekkers.

Mata is 5ft 8 according to Chelsea.

http://www.chelseafc.com/first-team/player/40729

I don't really mind being tall. If I was 5 ft 6 I wouldn't really mind either. I could go get a spray tan, learn fluent Spanish and claim I'm playing for Barca u18s then tbh :Goober:

Or you could rather just stick with your Scotish culture of providing defensive, strong and tall players and let the real show to 5ft Brazilians :ph34r:

Mata is 5ft 8 according to Chelsea.

http://www.chelseafc...am/player/40729

I call bullshit on that. he's tiny. im not that small!

get me a fucking ruler.

Wikipedia claims mata is also 5ft 8. wikipedia also claims Hazard is 5ft 7. pretty sure mata is smaller than Hazard. anyone got a pic of them together???

Wiki also claims Hazard weighs in at 56kg. which is ridiculous! thats the weight of a 14 year old girl!

Or you could rather just stick with your Scotish culture of providing defensive, strong and tall players and let the real show to 5ft Brazilians :ph34r:

Why would I let a real Brazilian run the show when I'm known as the Scottish Adriano :Goober:

Haha na the Scottish Adriano surely is Kenny Miller, worst footballer I've ever seen upfront for Scotland... I'm more of a Scottish... erm... yeah don't know hahaha need to find a actual primary position for me rather than being shifted about... played basically everywhere for my local youth team and then in a local league played RM, LM, CM, ST,...

I call bullshit on that. he's tiny. im not that small!

get me a fucking ruler.

Wikipedia claims mata is also 5ft 8. wikipedia also claims Hazard is 5ft 7. pretty sure mata is smaller than Hazard. anyone got a pic of them together???

Wiki also claims Hazard weighs in at 56kg. which is ridiculous! thats the weight of a 14 year old girl!

Isn't Mata not 5 ft 7 where as Hazards 5 ft 9 IIRC?

Not true, that was my weight when I was like 17 and I'm around 170cm tall. Although I too doubt that this is Hazard's weight now.

Me :

Height: 170 cm

Starting Weight: Around 60 kgs.

Current Weight: 72 kgs

BMI: No idea what that means

Objective: Gain weight while sitting on my butt all day

Programmes: Pasta and sweets 3 times a day

Motivation: I really hate the idea of exercising just to gain muscle or lose weight

Sundays, like today, are my 'off' days where I don't workout at all (aside from the occasional 25minutes on the treadmill).

I find these days the opposite of relaxing, which can't be good for me.

I simply can't decide what to do with my free time. (No, don't mention masturbation anyone -_- I mean REAL time, not 30 seconds.)

6"2 i think ^ w ^, But im more so for keeping yourself happy, You could have the BODY of a GOD, but if your just unhappy and not right in the mind honestly i'd say you were totally not healthy, I regard my brain WAY more than my body i will say, So even if i gained 20 lbs If i was happy as hell and in good shape and frame of mind i can consider myself healthy, but don't get me wrong i can't be that healthy if im 600lbs or such man D:

But I'm really wanting to be open to help people, become a person to depend on become a person to find comfort and good in, as i mentioned in another forum i have not been so thinking straight but i think i'll be good as soon as, so for me to say i prefer Mental over Physical ^^;