Future Chelsea Captain

Jase

Captaincy  

223 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next Chelsea captain after JT retires?

things like interrupting your teammates during interview, laughing all the time and making jokes doesn't mean one is not suitable to be the captain. i do the same shit and during the game i'm fucking gattuso, haven't seen luiz making jokes on the pitch yet. besides he has a great passion for the game and can step up when needed.

his passion is his undoing. clearly caught up in the heat of the game yesterday. his frustration showed in the fouls he committed. not captain material

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday was evidence of the fact that Luiz is not captain material. watch his frustrated push on van persie after the red cards. needs to keep his head together. plus his defending was pathetic. headless chicken

A push because he, and everyone who was a CFC fan watching that was frustrated, does not result in me changing my opinion that Luiz would be good captain material. Not enough evidence for me sorry.

A push because he, and everyone who was a CFC fan watching that was frustrated, does not result in me changing my opinion that Luiz would be good captain material. Not enough evidence for me sorry.

u saw cahill reacting like that? nah. the captain should be more responsible than that. that was a needless foul near the touchline and the reaction was unnecessary.

the only plus point was passion and he got carried away yesterday. i have nothing else to say. the evidence is damning

I guess its too soon, but its going to be one of current team I guess. Terry is 32 and could be at top for two years max, while Chalobah (or whoever else from youth team) is far top young and unexperienced to be handed armband in two years from now. My potential options are Cahill, Mata, or Bertrand if he gets regular football in these two years.

u saw cahill reacting like that? nah. the captain should be more responsible than that. that was a needless foul near the touchline and the reaction was unnecessary.

the only plus point was passion and he got carried away yesterday. i have nothing else to say. the evidence is damning

nah. because he lost his head

terry has never lost his head? you act like the captain has to be this perfect person or something

im not saying luiz should be captain, but he has more passion than anyone in the team and losing your head more than the usual person comes with that

terry has never lost his head? you act like the captain has to be this perfect person or something

im not saying luiz should be captain, but he has more passion than anyone in the team and losing your head more than the usual person comes with that

luizz himself has admitted that his role in the team is to be the joker in the team. not the leader of the team. the players won't take him seriously and have you seen luiz try to defuse a situation during a game? no because he gets carried away with his actions on the pitch. classic example - van persie against manu,. plus, he doesn't speak english fluently. the only point people are attributing to luiz is passion while completely ignoring the other points.

luizz himself has admitted that his role in the team is to be the joker in the team. not the leader of the team. the players won't take him seriously and have you seen luiz try to defuse a situation during a game? no because he gets carried away with his actions on the pitch. classic example - van persie against manu,. plus, he doesn't speak english fluently. the only point people are attributing to luiz is passion while completely ignoring the other points.

well in my post my post i specifically said "im not saying luiz should be captain".....

all i was saying was that captains of all teams get carried away too

No, no, no never a keeper as Captain, we need someone who can command the midfield, organise a defence and sort out an attacking corner.

The player me and my foot soldiers call MAMF should be the next skipper.

Mark aizlewoods middle finger? Get the fuck out of here!

JT is a perfect captain, but after him... Wow, it's difficult to say who would it be. I think Mata has all what it takes to be a good leader - he's skillful, leads others by example and is a nice bloke off the field too. It seems he wants to play for Chelsea for many years to come, so why not him?