Jase

Man Of The Match   

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DOMINATED, DESERVED TO WIN, BUT AGAIN WE CANT DO THINGS SIMPLY. Sturridge passes to mata at the end we get a point... Simples...

If we had a striker we would be dangerous. Very worrying signs with the amount of games we have coming up.... Mata simply has to play always from now as he is just so good that we need him... Moses probably was the most effective on that right hand side, and we need JT BACK, and i would play ivan over Luiz all day long.

LOL at the people who were saying if Sturridge had as much chances as Torres he would score more. He had 4+ good chances and couldn't do anything. The guy is shite. Having said I'd prefer him over Torres who is just a fucking joke of a footballer.

Why isn't anyone coaching our defense better. We can't do Simple things like closing down space to prevent crosses (like the one that led to WBA's 2nd goal). Poor from RDM and poor from the club all round.

Also for fucks sakes if we don't buy Falcao in January...

Looks like our bad period has arrived again. Sigh. We need our senior players to step up and take responsibility on the pitch. I'm looking at you Torres. No more moping and whining. Either stand up and be counted or sit the hell down on the bench.

From strong team we have become fancy boys. This is if you dont have players who actualy do instead of try...Striker department is terrible, but midfield is not much better. If you behind, you go full attack and big pressure on opponent - what did our players did in last 25min? Nothing. Those two chances and thats it. Just some ball wanking instead of playing football. Our players have completely different mentality than those in United and that is why they can turn game around, but we cant.

Ok, just a few things.

1) Our defence is worrying me more and more. We havent kept a clean sheet for 7-8 games now. Terrys abcense is really noticable.

2) Ive said it for long, and many times before, but it is time to start consider trying Luiz as DM. His playstyle fits perfectly as DM and I believe he would be twice as good there. I think our focus should be to buy another CB and not a DM/CM.

3) Torres just keeps proving that he shouldnt remain at Chelsea. I will be VERY upset if he stays.

Last but not least:

Sturridge to me was absolutley brilliant today. He showed that he is a striker. His movement was GREAT. Showed good linkup with Mata etc. He was all over the pitch showing himself, making himself open etc.

The only remark is his finishing, and alot of people slagged on him for that. But you guys have to consider that Danny hasnt had much playtime AT ALL. ANd this was his 2nd start. His finishing is usually alot better, and it will be better if he gets to play more.

I will be REALLY disappointed and mad if RDM keeps sticking with Torres after this. If Danny gets a few more starts he will do 10 times better than Torres, I am convinced of that.

DOMINATED, DESERVED TO WIN, BUT AGAIN WE CANT DO THINGS SIMPLY. Sturridge passes to mata at the end we get a point... Simples...

were fucked! i saw it coming tho, i had feeling brom would beat us! torres is shit.. sturridge is good sub! fuck off FA

Agree with u guyz 100% FA=Ferguson Association. Terrible Terrible Terrible Terrible Luck

LOL at the people who were saying if Sturridge had as much chances as Torres he would score more. He had 4+ good chances and couldn't do anything. The guy is shite. Having said I'd prefer him over Torres who is just a fucking joke of a footballer.

Why isn't anyone coaching our defense better. We can't do Simple things like closing down space to prevent crosses (like the one that led to WBA's 2nd goal). Poor from RDM and poor from the club all round.

Also for fucks sakes if we don't buy Falcao in January...

Difference between the two is torres doesn't create any chances and get in those positions... Danny does but misses or makes the wrong decisions. And it doesn't have to be falcoa... Anyone... Fuck it buy shane long just get someone.