Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

OneMoSalah

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/9778747/Newcastle-United-manager-Alan-Pardew-warns-owner-Mike-Ashley-they-could-go-down-unless-they-spend-big.html

Our striker problems are solved until summer, but Newcastle apparently are interested in getting him (or Remy) in as a replacement for Ba.

article-2246855-16799A14000005DC-307_634

These are his new boots worth £2,500 which took over 50 hours to customize. Has the club crest and colours, his name and number. He really has got swagger, Spiderman mask and these boots. Definitely sets a trend.

Didn't know him at all until about 20 guys in say.... a week abused him on FIFA Ultimate Team against me, fucking pace whore! But anyway did a bit of research on him and he does look pretty impressive i must say. We have Ba now though and i still believe we'll go for Falcao in the summer. Can't see this happening now we have Baaaaa.

It's so annoying that we only go for star studded strikers instead of genuinely scouting up and coming talent and by tht I don't mean kids I mean people like him, he's obviously got some talent, wouldn't be a massive price.

• 3 weeks later...

Lequipe reports that NUFC sent bid for Aubameyang. As they already signed 5 players, Aubameyang is practicaly theirs if no one else is interested in him. Newcastle is nowdays quite wealthy club and can easily buy Pierre if they want. They will have sick team, no doubt.

Didn't know him at all until about 20 guys in say.... a week abused him on FIFA Ultimate Team against me, fucking pace whore! But anyway did a bit of research on him and he does look pretty impressive i must say. We have Ba now though and i still believe we'll go for Falcao in the summer. Can't see this happening now we have Baaaaa.

I admit it, I abused the shit out if him when I first starting my fifa13 UT lol. But my ligue 1 team got boring so I got rid of it

Lequipe reports that NUFC sent bid for Aubameyang. As they already signed 5 players, Aubameyang is practicaly theirs if no one else is interested in him. Newcastle is nowdays quite wealthy club and can easily buy Pierre if they want. They will have sick team, no doubt.

They should buy another CB and and a RW/RM and they are set.

Aubameyang

Ben Arfa-Cabaye- (RW/RM)

Sissokho-Tiote

Haidara-Mbiwa-(CB)-Santon

Krul

This is a CL challenging team.

They should buy another CB and and a RW/RM and they are set.

Aubameyang

Ben Arfa-Cabaye- (RW/RM)

Sissokho-Tiote

Haidara-Mbiwa-(CB)-Santon

Krul

This is a CL challenging team.

I think it would be a 4-3-3 with Cabaye in the midfield with Tiote and Sissokho.

• 1 month later...

Today was his first goal in 12 games. We don't want another Torres here icon_eek.gif

since then has gone on a bit of a streak goals and assists 6 goals 3 assists..

been keeping an eye on him in ligue 1.. his pace is unbelievable i think 13M is a good peace of business at least according to http://miusoccer.com/chelseas-chase-for-13-million-looks-on-as-he-considers-future-at-end-of-season/8939

• 3 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You