Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

OneMoSalah

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think so, with the 343 or even the 352 with hazard and costa as the other two attackers it is clear Conte values fluidity in attack over set positions on the field. As we have seen with hazard he often times is further up the field than costa and has scored from all over the field. The reason i think pedro is excelling is because he reads the game so well and makes proper runs as he played in a fluid system at barca. Auba would be a dream for me as he has the killer speed and is such a clinical finisher. I dont view the front 3 as winger striker winger i view them all as attackers. 

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, Fernando said:

Dortmund will sell Aubameyang for right price amid Real Madrid links

http://www.espnfc.us/story/3037577/dortmund-will-sell-aubameyang-for-right-price-amid-real-madrid-links

Madrid written all over him really.

On 14/01/2017 at 10:56 AM, Bernard N Y Burgesson said:

we dont need him 

haha Not yet but I see the day coming fast

Borussia Dortmund name their price for star striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Borussia Dortmund would consider selling star striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang if they receive an offer in excess of €70million.

£61mill doesn't sound too ridiculous to me.

On 17/01/2017 at 11:56 AM, Unionjack said:

haha Not yet but I see the day coming fast

Borussia Dortmund name their price for star striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Borussia Dortmund would consider selling star striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang if they receive an offer in excess of €70million.

£61mill doesn't sound too ridiculous to me.

If Costa does go for £80m it be worth paying £61m for him he's got everything pace good poacher in the box as well he's got full package to do well in the PL don't be surprise if city go in for him to replace Agüero

6 hours ago, the wes said:

If Costa does go for £80m it be worth paying £61m for him he's got everything pace good poacher in the box as well he's got full package to do well in the PL don't be surprise if city go in for him to replace Agüero

Aguero signed extended contract with shitty so lets go for him and/or Griezmann in da summer for some fun?!

On 07/11/2016 at 3:46 PM, akgw13 said:

I think so, with the 343 or even the 352 with hazard and costa as the other two attackers it is clear Conte values fluidity in attack over set positions on the field. As we have seen with hazard he often times is further up the field than costa and has scored from all over the field. The reason i think pedro is excelling is because he reads the game so well and makes proper runs as he played in a fluid system at barca. Auba would be a dream for me as he has the killer speed and is such a clinical finisher. I dont view the front 3 as winger striker winger i view them all as attackers. 

Yes I agree. Thats why I think its important to get as good as a RW as we can get. Yes Pedros been much better since our change but we have needed a real ballance for Eden for ages.

Give him the same freedom Eden has so they can roam around and cross over and we have 3 strikers.

The problem we have right now is we dont have the creativity to feed them, Its why Eden has so many quiet days. We just dont get the ball to him

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You