Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

OneMoSalah

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aubameyang, Aguero, Silva, KDB, and Sterling in attack with Gündogan and probably another class midfielder in the center of the pitch.

Fuck me! 

Their problem was never in attack and with kompany looking ready for the glue factory this move could prove to be shortsighted.

4 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

Their problem was never in attack and with kompany looking ready for the glue factory this move could prove to be shortsighted.

Surely, surely he'll be replacing his centre-backs minus Otamendi :lol:. No way he goes into the season with Kompany, Mangala and Demichelis 

15 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

They seem nailed on to sign Laporte. He and Otamendi would be fantastic.

I just cant believe there is quite a big chance bvb will lose 4 key players in one summer. They must be crazy if they sell Auba and Mkhitaryan after already losing Gundogan and Hummels.

Meanwhile when Reus returns from summer holidays:

CRECjZSW8AAB2ZD.jpg

36 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

I just cant believe there is quite a big chance bvb will lose 4 key players in one summer. They must be crazy if they sell Auba and Mkhitaryan after already losing Gundogan and Hummels.

CRECjZSW8AAB2ZD.jpg

Why aren't we after Reus..

6 hours ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Meanwhile at Chelsea...

CIubsq7.gif

FFS LADS GET IN THE GAME

Well, at least the rumours are fun to read.  Just to get your hopes up, Nainggolan is still there for the picking.  Whether he will actually join can only be answered on Sept 1.

1 hour ago, JaKstone said:

Why aren't we after Reus..

As much as I love Reus, I don't want him at Chelsea. He's got a bad injury record and it would only get worse in the Premier League.

5 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

CRECjZSW8AAB2ZD.jpg

That make lol :lol:

I'm genuinely worried about city now. Pep couldn't fully mirror the formation he used in Barcelona because bayern didn't let him have all the power, but I'm sure he'll have full control in city to play his false 9 tactics once again. 

Barcelona 

Busquets 

Xavi  Iniesta 

Pedro.     Messi(false 9)  David villa 

Mancity 

fernadinho 

Gundogan   KDB

Abumeyang.  Silva(false 9)  Aguero 

Hopefully we make champions League next season and prevent any prolonged Manchester dominance in the league 

1 hour ago, kellzfresh said:

I'm genuinely worried about city now. Pep couldn't fully mirror the formation he used in Barcelona because bayern didn't let him have all the power, but I'm sure he'll have full control in city to play his false 9 tactics once again. 

Barcelona 

Busquets 

Xavi  Iniesta 

Mancity 

fernadinho 

Gundogan   KDB

Hopefully we make champions League next season and prevent any prolonged Manchester dominance in the league 

If we can't win it I don't mind City just to see the scenes at United with Mourinho. :philjones

Barcelona 

Busquets 

Xavi  Iniesta 

Mancity 

fernadinho 

Gundogan   KDB

They won't be ruling anything with that defence (forget Kompany, as he's hardly fit).

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You