Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

OneMoSalah

The only reason Aubame is currently thriving is because he's on the receiving end of excellent service. And I mean excellent. He's not a great player tbh. People thinking *insert new striker at Chelsea and goals will flow* would be in for a surprise if it ever comes to pass.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aubameyang has stated that his dream is to play in Spain. He promised his now dead grandfather that he would one day fulfill his dream of playing in Spain.

He's also said that him and Reus have an agreement that they won't leave each other unless both leave in the same transfer window.

If you want to continue believing this rumor, go ahead. But those are just the "FACTS".

It's a FACT that Reus and him have an agreement? They posted the contract on Instagram or what?

Also, it might be his dream to play in Spain but dreams don't come true every time.. Real and Barca are unlikely to sign him, Atleti have a shitload of strikers and wingers.. I can't see him going to Spain soon.

It's a FACT that Reus and him have an agreement? They posted the contract on Instagram or what?

Also, it might be his dream to play in Spain but dreams don't come true every time.. Real and Barca are unlikely to sign him, Atleti have a shitload of strikers and wingers.. I can't see him going to Spain soon.

It was straight from the horses' mouth mate.

The latter may be true, but who's to say Reus and PEA won't stay at Dortmund for another 2 years, and by then the circumstances could be very different in Spain.

They have no rush to jump ship is what I was getting at. Reus and PEA have incredible loyalty to both Dortmund and each other. That is all.

I personally, don't envision either of them leaving any-time soon.

And to put it bluntly, I'm not even a big fan of PAW, not that it matters in the grand scheme of things. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Gabon manager Jorge Costa: "Aubameyang has asked not to be selected for the NT because he is changing clubs." 

Real Madrid written all over it IMO. If that's the case then Benzema could be heading to EPL. I can see United and Arsenal throwing big bucks at him.

• 2 weeks later...

Aubameyang, Aguero, Silva, KDB, and Sterling in attack with Gündogan and probably another class midfielder in the center of the pitch.

Fuck me! 

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

Manchester City is getting close to signing Pierre Emerick Aubameyang from Borussia Dortmund. (via @DiMarzio) #MCFC #BVB

<_<

Weird as he just said that he's comfortable in Dortmund and is looking forward to next season. He explained the meetings he had during the Gabon games were with Dortmund to discuss the future of the club in the wake of losing Hummels (and most likely Gundogan). I don't buy it, but DiMarzio are usually reputable. The only thing I can see is if City came in with a massive bid and Dortmund found it hard to say no to that kind of money. Not to mention losing 4 key players (Mhikitarian is also rumored to leave) would be absolutely insane from Dortmund.

" I feel very well in Dortmund. I do not know what the future holds, but I feel very comfortable ", are the Gabonese insight into his inner life. That BVB again could not win a title, according Aubameyang has a simple reason: " We just lacked the experience. We got a new coach, who brought a new game philosophy. I think this year has been preparing for thecoming. "

" Exactly, so I canceled the international duty with Gabon. I had many meetings with the club management to talk about the future. It's strange to lose two key players. Especially since they were the backbone of the team. But I trust the club. There are many ways to find solutions and to make good transfers. "

" Dortmund has good signings make to the Champions to be ready for Bayern Munich League. I think it was a learning year under new coach. Apart from the defeat it was a good year and it will help us. We are still missing two big players to take another step forward. "

http://www.fussballtransfers.com/bundesliga/aubameyang-zu-gast-bei-ft_65513

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You