test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

OneMoSalah

Wishlist Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Started by OneMoSalah,

579 posts in this topic
6 hours ago, Tomo said:

The irony about people idolizating City's policy is the same suspect's would be the first to relentlessly moan if we spunked a combined £150m on Walker, Stones and Sterling.

when did i idolize City´s policy? enlighten me pls, i dont understand what are you on about, you clearly misinterpreted what i said, i was replying to Barbara´s post, and the people she was refering to, im not one of them for sure, why the dig at me?

17 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

when did i idolize City´s policy? enlighten me pls, i dont understand what are you on about, you clearly misinterpreted what i said, i was replying to Barbara´s post, and the people she was refering to, im not one of them for sure, why the dig at me?

I was adding my thought's to your post, not implying you were one of the suspect's in question.

Johnnyeye likes this

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I was adding my thought's to your post, not implying you were one of the suspect's in question.

ok im sorry for the misunderstanding, english is not my first language, no harm done. Cheers

Tomo likes this

I don't think we will sign a star striker this season. The longer we drag this saga, the lessen our chance of signing one simply because the other team will not have time to find a replacement.

xPetrCechx likes this

8 hours ago, jernej93 said:

We are just 2 signings away from world class squad.

Haha, are you being serious?

the wes and xPetrCechx like this

51 minutes ago, manpe said:

Haha, are you being serious?

If the 2 signing are messi and sandro why not  :D:D 

But realistically speaking, at this point our squad is probably at the same rank as last season behind city,arsenal,united and spurs

Borussia Dortmund chief executive: 'AC Milan did not respect us over Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang pursuit'

AC Milan showed a 'lack of respect' towards Borussia Dortmund in their quest to sign striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, according to the Bundesliga club's chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4711024/Dortmund-CEO-Milan-s-Aubameyang-pursuit-disrespectful.html

7 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

No context whatsoever. Just idiots trying to stir something up. 

Is he not 29? Will cost an absolute fortune I’d imagine at least £70m based on how Dortmund dealt with Dembele but sure he’s proven with a very good goal ratio. It’s a gamble for the fee but he would be an excellent option to play with, instead or to rotate with Morata. He has got electric pace and it would be an excellent alternative for some matches particularly the bigger ones where we’d play on the counter. It’s worth keeping an eye on. The way he’s been disciplined by Dortmund recently is a concern though.

10 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Is he not 29? Will cost an absolute fortune I’d imagine at least £70m based on how Dortmund dealt with Dembele but sure he’s proven with a very good goal ratio. It’s a gamble for the fee but he would be an excellent option to play with, instead or to rotate with Morata. He has got electric pace and it would be an excellent alternative for some matches particularly the bigger ones where we’d play on the counter. It’s worth keeping an eye on. The way he’s been disciplined by Dortmund recently is a concern though.

Dortmund wanted 60 mil in the summer hard to think it will go up if anything they will accept less now after the animosities between them.

18 minutes ago, Georgy said:

Dortmund wanted 60 mil in the summer hard to think it will go up if anything they will accept less now after the animosities between them.

It’s harder to buy in January, most clubs don’t want to sell their better players in the winter, it’s always harder to get suitable replacements as well. Fair enough he’s been a bit of a pain for them but it doesn’t always make clubs open to selling for less, look at the whole Costa situation here, clubs don’t want to lose quality players for less money. If a club is desperate enough to sign a player the selling clubs take advantage of that. Even Dembele in the summer once there was talk of Barca bids, he was fined and had a few falling outs on the way as he didn’t show up for training before they sold him for like over €100 million because Barcelona were desperate to sign him. Sure the transfer market has gone mental but they bid much much lower at first.

16 minutes ago, the wes said:

him and Morata up front with hazard behind the two of them would be powerful set up 

Yeah but that would give Hazard much more defensive responsibility. Not sure if we want that.

yuvala and the wes like this