Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

OneMoSalah

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

I like what I see on Youtube bu the only part that worries me is the price tag and his age. 

Belotti or Morata would be desireable for that price tag

There will be another better, young striker we could buy in 2-3yrs who will be better than Morata or Belotti. I feel they are overhyped because the marketplace is so small. 

Either that or Tammy will be rounding into form.

So I read in this thread three startling things: A 28yo is considered old nowadays (regardless of how much he relies on hid pace, he's 28,not 32), that a 23yo only had one good season under his belt and a 24yo who only played for real and Juve didn't have a remarkable season yet or established himself in the starting lineup.
Kids, real life isn't FIFA... The peak age for most players continues to be 25-26 and their momentum runs for 4-5 years.
Just because some very special players peak earlier it doesn't mean the standard has changed.

I think people have the tendency to underestimate him because Borussia had a bad season. The player himself, though, had maybe his best season so far.

He is one of the best ones out there and if Conte wants him, then I want him too. Antonio was spot on with all of his signings (even with Michy), so why doubt him?

35 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

so why doubt him?

Mate if we were to sign Messi there would be some headers on this forum would have doubts about Messi lol some lads on this forum are never happy 

51 minutes ago, the wes said:

Mate if we were to sign Messi there would be some headers on this forum would have doubts about Messi lol some lads on this forum are never happy 

Totally agree with this statement no matter who we sign if will never be good enough for every one.

Getting this guy is quickly becoming the only viable option with Morata close to joining Milan. Either him or Belotti is a must now.

The board just needs to take their heads out of their asses and actually start getting something done about the striker problem, can't believe they haven't even bid for anyone yet except for that desperate last minute attempt for Lukaku which everyone and their dog knew was going to fail because he had already agreed everything with United by then. Aubameyang is on the market for only one more week and if it's not done by then it never will be, because Dortmund have set the deadline for Aubameyang decision for 24th of this month and that's been well known for months so absolutely no reason to leave it this late.

Wtf are we waiting for?

Where is nike and yokohama money???

It looks like we only buy players for money we sell. It's worrying. If we cannot spend so have some ballz to come out and say the truth ffs.

6 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Wtf are we waiting for?

Where is nike and yokohama money???

It looks like we only buy players for money we sell. It's worrying. If we cannot spend so have some ballz to come out and say the truth ffs.

In all honesty I see the sandro deal more likely then this, just seems like media shit again. Let's just employ connor McGregor to lead are line lol he can deffo bully defensive haha.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You