Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

OneMoSalah

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

These "Sky Sports sources" been dog turd this summer, better be right on this one!!!

I feel like they have been just as good as always.  "Sky in Italy" is usually when it is not right.  But "sky sources" are still pretty accurate

47 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

We will be devastating on the counter.

Hazard PEA Pedro/Willian

My god.

Get through da brick wall of Kante-Bakayako if you can , give the ball to them! Attack Attack Attack

To be fair if I had to choose between lukaku and this guy for that price I would take PEA. 

To me PEA is a step up to what we wanted a long time. A striker that can link well with hazard. 

I want change from the target man at least for a while. 

If we want target man lets get llorente so he can be a super sub which are needed by the way..... 

3 hours ago, Liuxas said:

Now it's time to get him! Let's give them  Mitchy B. for season long deal. Because he needs first team football. And let's offer them55-60mln£. It's a good deal for both sides. They will replace Auba with a good striker who needs to play. And we will get Auba cheaper. Plus we can replace Mitchy with Llorente. :)

And go into the season with 2 strikers? Sure, if we don't want to win anything.

This video shows a lot of PEA link up play hazard and Pedro would have a field day feeding off his passes I found with Costa last season his link up play wasn't the greatest at times 

5 minutes ago, Fernando said:

To be fair if I had to choose between lukaku and this guy for that price I would take PEA. 

To me PEA is a step up to what we wanted a long time. A striker that can link well with hazard. 

I want change from the target man at least for a while. 

If we want target man lets get llorente so he can be a super sub which are needed by the way..... 

Everything you said there I totally agree 👍 maybe we can  offer remy to Swansea for Llorente I was impressed with Llorente last season hes a useful player to have in your squad  

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

Everything you said there I totally agree 👍 maybe we can  offer remy to Swansea for Llorente I was impressed with Llorente last season hes a useful player to have in your squad  

Nolito is leaving man city foci think he would b worth a punt not for ST role obvs lol 

So he clearly wants to leave.. Dortmund is a selling club, when they money is right they will give in. If we really want him we should get this done. If we fail to do so, there can be no excuses like "uh the player wanted to stay" or "you can't to business with club xy". If we do not manage to get a player in a position we need someone as soon as possible and that is easily attainable if the money is right then heads have to be rolling. Even the most patient person who has given our board the benefit of the doubt so far will finally need to see our board as what it is. 

6 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Nolito is leaving man city foci think he would b worth a punt not for ST role obvs lol 

I'm not to sure I think he's already joined seville 

2 hours ago, Miguelito said:

I feel like they have been just as good as always.  "Sky in Italy" is usually when it is not right.  But "sky sources" are still pretty accurate

They have been terrible. It's mostly because of Sky Bet.

2 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Looks like we're down to Auba or Belotti. Either will do tbh.

If that's true get ready for penny pinching......

Marina: 50mill

Bvb:65

Marina:50

Bvb: 60

Marina:50

Bvb: fine fuck it 50

Marina:45

Good luck bvb lmao

23 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Looks like we're down to Auba or Belotti. Either will do tbh.

Looks like Belotti is off to Milan. He wants to go, clubs will agree the fee soon-ish. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You