test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

OneMoSalah

Wishlist Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Started by OneMoSalah,

567 posts in this topic
5 hours ago, Fernando said:

If we don't get him then we are just getting llorente and that's that. Our board are not able to close top expensive targets. 

We will just go with llorente and bats..... 

It's not going to happen mate. Do not get your hopes up. 

Chelsea? likes this

1 minute ago, Dahnald said:

It's not going to happening mate. Do not get your hopes up. 

:D

Batshuayi and Remy will be enough.

4 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Wtf? Like an amateur club. 

Chelsea FC squad -> 14 first team players + 3 goalkeepers!

IMG_2505.thumb.PNG.e7f50024b7ffc3f255745313b18d3348.PNG

I no its disgusting.

22 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Love ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️

10 position 

15 hours ago, Barbara said:

So I read in this thread three startling things: A 28yo is considered old nowadays (regardless of how much he relies on hid pace, he's 28,not 32), that a 23yo only had one good season under his belt and a 24yo who only played for real and Juve didn't have a remarkable season yet or established himself in the starting lineup.
Kids, real life isn't FIFA... The peak age for most players continues to be 25-26 and their momentum runs for 4-5 years.
Just because some very special players peak earlier it doesn't mean the standard has changed.

No, it's actually about resale value. 

If Aubameyang comes here and fails, that's 70 mil down the drain. No one will pick him up for more than 20 mil after 2 seasons when he is 30.

As for Morata and Belotti, they lead their country's attack at 23 and 24. And the countries are Italy and Spain. On top of that, they are highly rated for the future, will give at least 7-8 years of service (which Auba won't be able to), and if they fail, they will have a better resale value than Aubameyang. 

I don't think the difference between Auba and Morata/Belotti is as much to completely ignore the facts above. 

As you said, Real Life isn't FIFA..

OhForAGreavsie likes this

1 hour ago, zekinjo said:

They are not counting, Musonda Jnr, Kenedy or Christensen in that count. Now I can't speak for you but I know there are many people who begged in this forum for a mangaer to promote our youth. Maybe that is Contes plan.

Fernando likes this

No, it's actually about resale value. 

If Aubameyang comes here and fails, that's 70 mil down the drain. No one will pick him up for more than 20 mil after 2 seasons when he is 30.

As for Morata and Belotti, they lead their country's attack at 23 and 24. And the countries are Italy and Spain. On top of that, they are highly rated for the future, will give at least 7-8 years of service (which Auba won't be able to), and if they fail, they will have a better resale value than Aubameyang. 

I don't think the difference between Auba and Morata/Belotti is as much to completely ignore the facts above. 

As you said, Real Life isn't FIFA..

Reselling? Lol, that's even worse reason to ignore a player in his prime.
Morata is traveling to Milan and Belotti while welcomed by me, may not be the best partner for another younger player in Mitchy.
The argument just got poorer IMO. We have to improve the squad and fill in the void left by Diego, not think about reselling

23 minutes ago, DDA said:

They are not counting, Musonda Jnr, Kenedy or Christensen in that count. Now I can't speak for you but I know there are many people who begged in this forum for a mangaer to promote our youth. Maybe that is Contes plan.

I think you will find they are they ain't counting zouma Matic and costa also not counting Remy 

16 hours ago, Barbara said:

So I read in this thread three startling things: A 28yo is considered old nowadays (regardless of how much he relies on hid pace, he's 28,not 32), that a 23yo only had one good season under his belt and a 24yo who only played for real and Juve didn't have a remarkable season yet or established himself in the starting lineup.
Kids, real life isn't FIFA... The peak age for most players continues to be 25-26 and their momentum runs for 4-5 years.
Just because some very special players peak earlier it doesn't mean the standard has changed.

My argument is if we're going to spend big on a striker - let it be one that'll potentially be at the club for more than 5 years. 

4 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

My argument is if we're going to spend big on a striker - let it be one that'll potentially be at the club for more than 5 years. 

I agree to a certain extent but I think there is a thing in modern football now that where a catchment of players go a 3 year cycle, sometimes 4 and leave.

Not only that but it just so happens the year we need a striker there is a real shortage of choice, not just that but I really do get the feeling the board are not willing to match prices in a seller's market, which is why we are really not getting these so called 'targets' quickly, or quickly enough for some.

The Skipper likes this

13 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Wasn't Suarez 28 when Barca got him? If we were making a habit of these type of signing's it would be a bad move as we will have another 10/11 like season on the way eventually (and i think that would finish me, despite the second place finish it was our worst moment of the modern era bar Jose's last month's) but to do it as a one off is ok, if Auba delivers as much as 1 title or CL (and that's a huge contribution not winning a corner by fluke) he's worth it.