test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

OneMoSalah

Wishlist Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Started by OneMoSalah,

567 posts in this topic
42 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

These "Sky Sports sources" been dog turd this summer, better be right on this one!!!

I feel like they have been just as good as always.  "Sky in Italy" is usually when it is not right.  But "sky sources" are still pretty accurate

47 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

We will be devastating on the counter.

Hazard PEA Pedro/Willian

My god.

Get through da brick wall of Kante-Bakayako if you can , give the ball to them! Attack Attack Attack

To be fair if I had to choose between lukaku and this guy for that price I would take PEA. 

To me PEA is a step up to what we wanted a long time. A striker that can link well with hazard. 

I want change from the target man at least for a while. 

If we want target man lets get llorente so he can be a super sub which are needed by the way..... 

RoyalBlues and DDA like this

3 hours ago, Liuxas said:

Now it's time to get him! Let's give them  Mitchy B. for season long deal. Because he needs first team football. And let's offer them55-60mln£. It's a good deal for both sides. They will replace Auba with a good striker who needs to play. And we will get Auba cheaper. Plus we can replace Mitchy with Llorente. :)

And go into the season with 2 strikers? Sure, if we don't want to win anything.

This video shows a lot of PEA link up play hazard and Pedro would have a field day feeding off his passes I found with Costa last season his link up play wasn't the greatest at times 

5 minutes ago, Fernando said:

To be fair if I had to choose between lukaku and this guy for that price I would take PEA. 

To me PEA is a step up to what we wanted a long time. A striker that can link well with hazard. 

I want change from the target man at least for a while. 

If we want target man lets get llorente so he can be a super sub which are needed by the way..... 

Everything you said there I totally agree 👍 maybe we can  offer remy to Swansea for Llorente I was impressed with Llorente last season hes a useful player to have in your squad  

Fernando and BluesMadLad like this

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

Everything you said there I totally agree 👍 maybe we can  offer remy to Swansea for Llorente I was impressed with Llorente last season hes a useful player to have in your squad  

Nolito is leaving man city foci think he would b worth a punt not for ST role obvs lol 

So he clearly wants to leave.. Dortmund is a selling club, when they money is right they will give in. If we really want him we should get this done. If we fail to do so, there can be no excuses like "uh the player wanted to stay" or "you can't to business with club xy". If we do not manage to get a player in a position we need someone as soon as possible and that is easily attainable if the money is right then heads have to be rolling. Even the most patient person who has given our board the benefit of the doubt so far will finally need to see our board as what it is. 

6 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Nolito is leaving man city foci think he would b worth a punt not for ST role obvs lol 

I'm not to sure I think he's already joined seville 

BluesMadLad likes this

2 hours ago, Miguelito said:

I feel like they have been just as good as always.  "Sky in Italy" is usually when it is not right.  But "sky sources" are still pretty accurate

They have been terrible. It's mostly because of Sky Bet.

23 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Looks like we're down to Auba or Belotti. Either will do tbh.

Looks like Belotti is off to Milan. He wants to go, clubs will agree the fee soon-ish. 

3 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

Looks like Belotti is off to Milan. He wants to go, clubs will agree the fee soon-ish. 

Milan seem to have picked Morata. 

I like what I see on Youtube bu the only part that worries me is the price tag and his age. 

Belotti or Morata would be desireable for that price tag

10 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

I like what I see on Youtube bu the only part that worries me is the price tag and his age. 

Belotti or Morata would be desireable for that price tag

There will be another better, young striker we could buy in 2-3yrs who will be better than Morata or Belotti. I feel they are overhyped because the marketplace is so small. 

Either that or Tammy will be rounding into form.

bluephoenix likes this

So I read in this thread three startling things: A 28yo is considered old nowadays (regardless of how much he relies on hid pace, he's 28,not 32), that a 23yo only had one good season under his belt and a 24yo who only played for real and Juve didn't have a remarkable season yet or established himself in the starting lineup.
Kids, real life isn't FIFA... The peak age for most players continues to be 25-26 and their momentum runs for 4-5 years.
Just because some very special players peak earlier it doesn't mean the standard has changed.

I think people have the tendency to underestimate him because Borussia had a bad season. The player himself, though, had maybe his best season so far.

He is one of the best ones out there and if Conte wants him, then I want him too. Antonio was spot on with all of his signings (even with Michy), so why doubt him?

35 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

so why doubt him?

Mate if we were to sign Messi there would be some headers on this forum would have doubts about Messi lol some lads on this forum are never happy 

RoyalBlues and Fernando like this