test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

OneMoSalah

Wishlist Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Started by OneMoSalah,

572 posts in this topic
28 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I have seen post's from fans worried we can't cope changing our style of striker like there isn't more than one way to skin a cat. Two years ago we as a club thought we needed Mourinho to live and breathe and look what's happened there.

I think he'd do well in our current side, but even better if we got upgrades at both fullback positions.

Play a 3-5-2 with Cesc in midfield, 2 new wingbacks, and Hazard/Pedro/Wilian up top next to Auba and we'd blow teams away. Really not unrealistic, either.

Tomo likes this

Chelsea have reached an agreement to sign Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang from Dortmund for €65m + €5m add ons (Bild)

Font to look for the article now

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Skybet Has him at 4/5 to join now.

Bearing in mind I checked this morning and it was 7/4

Money has been put on so we will see

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Throw enough shit and it will stick is the media's thinking here. Having said that, this signing if it happens would be a bit odd considering he was never linked to us at the start of the window. It does feel like scraping the barrel, even if it is a very good coup. 

I don't know lads. I personally don't think he suits us, but I do think he is a great player. 

What I find interesting is that he hasn't been linked to anyone apart from us and Milan.

Would prefer Belotti or Morata, but I'll take him with open arms any day.

1 hour ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

I don't know lads. I personally don't think he suits us, but I do think he is a great player. 

What I find interesting is that he hasn't been linked to anyone apart from us and Milan.

Would prefer Belotti or Morata, but I'll take him with open arms any day.

Do you want to play with a Target striker like Costa forever? I certainly don't. It's boring. So this notion that he doesn't suit us is frustrating to read. There is a new narritive under Conte and this could be the signs that show which direction he wants to take out team. I agree Boletti would be a fantastic propersition for the future but Aubameyang is a class act. He is skillfull, quick as fuck snd scores a shit-load of goals. He is the full, ready made product. The very thought of Hazard, Aubameyang, Bakayoko, Kante and Willian/Pedro running at defences gives me a chubby.

10 minutes ago, DDA said:

Do you want to play with a Target striker like Costa forever? I certainly don't. It's boring. So this notion that he doesn't suit us is frustrating to read. There is a new narritive under Conte and this could be the signs that show which direction he wants to take out team. I agree Boletti would be a fantastic propersition for the future but Aubameyang is a class act. He is skillfull, quick as fuck snd scores a shit-load of goals. He is the full, ready made product. The very thought of Hazard, Aubameyang, Bakayoko, Kante and Willian/Pedro running at defences gives me a chubby.

Thought conte liked to play with a target man.