Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

OneMoSalah

6 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

I prefer morata personally mate just because he's younger. Sure this guy could work but I don't think there is a chance we are after him tbh shame 

I think your right mate morata looks like likely target for us 

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/9/2017 at 6:42 AM, the wes said:

What a season he had last season for BvB great player and a goal scorer 

Am I the only one not impressed at all with that all? Most of those goals are tapins and there was some amazing stuff from Dembele also. For the money mentioned (60-80m) and at 28 years of age not a good deal for me. Now yes, I didn't watch him the way he played and all that, but at least the video should impress me...like Belotti videos do.

Am I the only one not impressed at all with that all? Most of those goals are tapins and there was some amazing stuff from Dembele also. For the money mentioned (60-80m) and at 28 years of age not a good deal for me. Now yes, I didn't watch him the way he played and all that, but at least the video should impress me...like Belotti videos do.

Tap ins are scored from great off ball movement something we lack find some videos of him and watch the full match,his movement,tehnical ability,link up play is world class. Belotti is great but that was his first good season and to pay 100M is a huge risk.

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

Tap ins are scored from great off ball movement something we lack find some videos of him and watch the full match,his movement,tehnical ability,link up play is world class. Belotti is great but that was his first good season and to pay 100M is a huge risk.

I understand this, but we are talking about 60-70 millions for a striker who basically scores tapins? Isn't that risky also? I remember a certain spaniard who was very fast before and had great movement and cost around 50 million...that was fun.

I understand this, but we are talking about 60-70 millions for a striker who basically scores tapins? Isn't that risky also? I remember a certain spaniard who was very fast before and had great movement and cost around 50 million...that was fun.

His goals are not only tapins besides goals he offers a lot more and 70M compared to Lukaku is a bargain.

17 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

Tap ins are scored from great off ball movement something we lack find some videos of him and watch the full match,his movement,tehnical ability,link up play is world class. Belotti is great but that was his first good season and to pay 100M is huge risk.

He's awesome in counter attack aswell 

5 hours ago, Sh0n3x said:

You need exceptional movement and tactical awareness to score as many tap in's as he does. 

His pace makes the tap ins as it takes him away from the defender when the cross is made. also He can create chances himself with his pace and close control too. Aubameyang is one of the most deadly counter attacking strikers I have ever seen. He reminds me of a young, faster Anelka, tall enough to be a decent aerial thread but still nimble enough to dribble around defenders. His finishing is about as good as Costa's. The qeustion is if we want to take such a high risk on a 28 y.o. who relies heavily on his pace. I think this is hugely a matter of money. If we can get it down under 60m pounds I would be on board. if he is just as expensive as Morata, I would take the latter because of his age. On a sidenote he is an avid Nike ambassador, using every opportunity for a PR coup. So should fit in well with our new sponsor.

Difficult question which striker to go for. There is no clear target as all of them have some issues:

Lukaku - Not great against tight defenses, inadequate technique, price was £100m.

Belotti - Good characteristics but only one really strong season despite being 23, while also being almost as expensive as Lukaku. Fear of being a second Immobile.

PEA - Not very physical, relies much on pace while being 28. Expensive, would also take a huge salary.

Morata - Good fit in terms of the skills he would offer, but have not had a single season as the first choice striker despite being 24 already. Furthermore, really expensive. 

We can remove Lukaku as he is gone, but honestly I think he would be my fourth favorite out of the above options. The three remaining targets would all cost a similar amount, with Belotti most likely asking for the lowest wages. 
It's really difficult, PEA seems like the highest impact choice, but being 28 also means that if it takes a season for him to adapt and start scoring regularly, then he is already 29 and we are again in the middle of looking for a new striker (unless Abraham steps up). Belotti seems like the kind of striker that would work quite well in PL, and I problably want him the most of those above, even though it is really close. 

There are also outside options such as Keita Balde or Moussa Dembele, but those would be even more risky. 

1 minute ago, mccg said:

Chelsea close in on £65million Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang swoop as Antonio Conte prepares to offload Diego Costa

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-close-65million-pierre-emerick-10801255

Really do not want this guy. :fist:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You