test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

OneMoSalah

Wishlist Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Started by OneMoSalah,

567 posts in this topic

The only strikers he remotely reminds me of are Suarez & prime Torres. Not the worst company.
Thinking about it again, more prime Torres than prime Suarez. Less dribbling and more use of strength. More finishing, less creating. But he's shades of both.

9 hours ago, Mário César said:

wtf the people in this forum don't want Aubameyang ? what?

its not that people don't rate him, but we'd rather a striker who can create more for themselves (someone compared belotti to suarez and tevez).

I just don't get it why would anyone want us to pay 100M for Belotti who had his first good season i would prefer if he stays at Torino and i also think for his carrer it would be better. Torino is perfect for him to develop and become a better player.

3 minutes ago, Leif said:

I can't picture any other striker on earth we've been linked to in the past 5 years building as good chemistry with Hazard as Aub potentially could. They'd feed off eachother beautifully; Hazard already puts the ball where Aub would be, only to never have players of ours there.

Even u have to admit it's strange no other club is after him..... apart from maybe Milan.

Didn't the Torino president say they would never sell Belotti to another Italian club?

Anyways, it would just be weird to see us with a striker like Auba. Completely different type than we've grown used to here. It would be nice to have a striker with loads of pace. And I'm sure he'd link up well with our attacking players.

CHELSEA have seen an £87.5million bid for Gonzalo Higuain rejected by Juventus, according to reports in Italy.

Banter?

10 minutes ago, Despiadado.Maleante said:

BREAKING NEWS. Leif has something positive to say about someone.

I love Aub/Nainggolan/Fabinho; now we have 3. Circle jerk.

Despiadado.Maleante likes this

12 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

CHELSEA have seen an £87.5million bid for Gonzalo Higuain rejected by Juventus, according to reports in Italy.

Banter?

Lol what an absolute joke. No way we are bidding that much for him 

xPetrCechx and kellzfresh like this

4 hours ago, Leif said:

I can't picture any other striker on earth we've been linked to in the past 5 years building as good chemistry with Hazard as Aub potentially could. They'd feed off eachother beautifully; Hazard already puts the ball where Aub would be, only to never have players of ours there.

This is so true.

And he'd be more effective than Costa when it comes to receiving long balls into space (Cesc) and converting those opportunities

Barbara and Leif like this

35% of our goals came from counter attack football last season and PEA is one of best strikers playing of the counter attack play I honest believe him hazard Pedro would be scary trio PEA is no Drogba or Costa when it comes to bullying team but PEA can hurt teams in other ways 

BluesMadLad, kellzfresh and mccg like this

3 hours ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

Lol what an absolute joke. No way we are bidding that much for him 

It's probably a lazy rumour from a lazy journalist 

Dazzy_Vance likes this

7 minutes ago, the wes said:

35% of our goals came from counter attack football last season and PEA is one of best strikers playing of the counter attack play I honest believe him hazard Pedro would be scary trio PEA is no Drogba or Costa when it comes to bullying team but PEA can hurt teams in other ways 

This is even more important now we're back in Europe.

Even some of the second level teams in Europe, like Porto and Shakhtar are extremely good at home and horrible places to go to. Having such a strong, pacy counter attacking game with a clinical striker will get us through some of these games.

the wes likes this

Wonder how he'd fair against the thuggish defenders in the PL. We saw them at teams like West Brom & Stoke winding up Diego and hacking down Hazard at every opportunity. Then again, Liverpool and City have pretty small and slight strikers and do just fine so I suppose it wouldn't be too much of an issue.

If only a source other than the terrible Mirror were reporting on this.

kellzfresh and Rekin like this

4 hours ago, Pizy said:

Didn't the Torino president say they would never sell Belotti to another Italian club?

Anyways, it would just be weird to see us with a striker like Auba. Completely different type than we've grown used to here. It would be nice to have a striker with loads of pace. And I'm sure he'd link up well with our attacking players.

I have seen post's from fans worried we can't cope changing our style of striker like there isn't more than one way to skin a cat. Two years ago we as a club thought we needed Mourinho to live and breathe and look what's happened there.

Fernando and kellzfresh like this