test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

OneMoSalah

Wishlist Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Started by OneMoSalah,

567 posts in this topic
4 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

The crazy thing is...Aubameyang and Lukaku are both completely different players, not to mention their respective ages.

It would be silly to think that he was actually a real plan B, in case the Lukaku transfer failed. We might have expressed interest, but I still think its just more smoke stirred by the media.

I still think Belotti and Morata are the more likely targets, even though Aubameyang would make a very exciting signing.

Good point. It doesn't make much sense for us to be after a striker who's basically the polar opposite of Lukaku or Diego Costa. Aubameyang would suit Liverpool or Arsenal like a glove which is why it made sense when Liverpool were linked with him.

We need (and Conte usually favors) strikers with a bit more power, tenacity and physicality. Auba doesn't fit the bill.

13 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Good point. It doesn't make much sense for us to be after a striker who's basically the polar opposite of Lukaku or Diego Costa. Aubameyang would suit Liverpool or Arsenal like a glove which is why it made sense when Liverpool were linked with him.

We need (and Conte usually favors) strikers with a bit more power, tenacity and physicality. Auba doesn't fit the bill.

Or does it ... lets get a striker who is faster , better touch , technically more gifted better goal ratio mmm duh sign this mutherchuckerup i say ! Play off Batman

World class striker more than capable to fit in well in every team. Either he adapt, or team change the style a little bit to bring the best out of him. Nothing to worry about imo.

If Chelsea haven't executed in the transfer market by next week and Conte hasn't signed a new contract, a lot of fans will begin to wonder WTF is going on.

This window should definitively prove whether or not Emenalo and Granovskaia are any good at all and perhaps whether Chelsea are truly an ambitious club in European club football.

Fernando likes this

8 hours ago, Pizy said:

As per me I do agree that he doesnt fit the bill for the striker role however he can be a good fit in the Pedro/Willian role. Hazard- Striker ??? -Aubaeyang

39 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

he doesnt fit the bill for the striker role

Are you serious? Aubameyang has scored 120 goals in 189 apps playing  the striker role give this guy half a chance he will score a goal so what he doesn't bully cb's like costa or Drogba did but he does a job what strikers are paid to do that's score goals 

RoyalBlues, kmk108 and mccg like this

4 minutes ago, the wes said:

Are you serious? Aubameyang has scored 120 goals in 189 apps playing  the striker role give this guy have a chance he will score a goal so what he doesn't bullying cb's like costa or Drogba did but he does a job what strikers are paid to do that's score goals 

I prefer morata personally mate just because he's younger. Sure this guy could work but I don't think there is a chance we are after him tbh shame 

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Are you serious? Aubameyang has scored 120 goals in 189 apps playing  the striker role give this guy have a chance he will score a goal so what he doesn't bullying cb's like costa or Drogba did but he does a job what strikers are paid to do that's score goals 

For me he doesnt ... maybe I very much used to seeing a physical player take the striker role ... Yes he has scored buckets of goals but somehow I dont see him do the same in the PL, i feel he will get bullied by the defenders who are more physical than in any other league or ... maybe it is just my one dimensional thought. 

P.S. I would love to be proven wrong on such matters though :)

I dunno why people are so for playing with a big, physical striker rather than an all around brilliant striker. I would take a Lewandowski, Suarez, Dybala etc over a big, physical striker. Look what happened last season when Costa was off form (or even on form) they require good service, whereas a versatile striker will win games through creating chances themselves.

the wes and kmk108 like this

6 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

I prefer morata personally mate just because he's younger. Sure this guy could work but I don't think there is a chance we are after him tbh shame 

I think your right mate morata looks like likely target for us 

BluesMadLad likes this

On 7/9/2017 at 6:42 AM, the wes said:

What a season he had last season for BvB great player and a goal scorer 

Am I the only one not impressed at all with that all? Most of those goals are tapins and there was some amazing stuff from Dembele also. For the money mentioned (60-80m) and at 28 years of age not a good deal for me. Now yes, I didn't watch him the way he played and all that, but at least the video should impress me...like Belotti videos do.

Blue-in-me-Veins likes this

12 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

Tap ins are scored from great off ball movement something we lack find some videos of him and watch the full match,his movement,tehnical ability,link up play is world class. Belotti is great but that was his first good season and to pay 100M is a huge risk.

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

I understand this, but we are talking about 60-70 millions for a striker who basically scores tapins? Isn't that risky also? I remember a certain spaniard who was very fast before and had great movement and cost around 50 million...that was fun.

I understand this, but we are talking about 60-70 millions for a striker who basically scores tapins? Isn't that risky also? I remember a certain spaniard who was very fast before and had great movement and cost around 50 million...that was fun.

His goals are not only tapins besides goals he offers a lot more and 70M compared to Lukaku is a bargain.

17 hours ago, Chelsea4 said:

Tap ins are scored from great off ball movement something we lack find some videos of him and watch the full match,his movement,tehnical ability,link up play is world class. Belotti is great but that was his first good season and to pay 100M is huge risk.

He's awesome in counter attack aswell 

Chelsea4 likes this