test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

OneMoSalah

Wishlist Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Started by OneMoSalah,

567 posts in this topic
23 minutes ago, Leif said:

We have more black & Asian supporters than we have white;

Don't be so fucking ridiculous mate.

Best new so far. Lukaku Going to Man United. And thank you MU for that. Now we don't need to overpay for the average striker. Now let's concentrate on this monster. He only has 63mln buyout clause. We should trigger it. :rant:^_^

RoyalBlues and King11Didier like this

3 minutes ago, Liuxas said:

Best new so far. Lukaku Going to Man United. And thank you MU for that. Now we don't need to overpay for the average striker. Now let's concentrate on this monster. He only has 63mln buyout clause. We should trigger it. :rant:^_^

Aubameyang is perfect for us he's good on counter attack his link up good and he's a quality finisher aswell sign him up 

Auba is a fantastic player but does anyone else worry about his slight build and a lot of his game being reliant on pace? I have seen 0 things linking him with us but that is a concern of mine. 

18 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Auba is a fantastic player but does anyone else worry about his slight build and a lot of his game being reliant on pace? I have seen 0 things linking him with us but that is a concern of mine. 

There was one report from the Daily Mail a few weeks back but nothing concrete really.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4628622/dortmund-aubameyang-sale-63m.html

"Aubameyang is a Plan B for Chelsea should a move for Romelu Lukaku fall through, while the same goes for Manchester United in their pursuit of Alvaro Morata."

Time to make some moves, Chelsea. Most likely gonna be Morata to target now but Aubameyang is a great option, and available at £63M too.

Unless we replace 3/4 of our squad with technical players, I really don't see how Aubameyang will do well here at all. Sure, he will bang in the goals but our squad is built to have a physical striker upfront like Drogba, Costa etc. This team needs someone who can occupy defenders, hold up the ball and bring others into play. Aubameyang won't thrive with this style of play and not with players who struggle to keep possession for half the time.

Strike likes this

AUBAMEYANG LATEST

AC Milan are in talks to sign Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang but they are not willing to pay £70 million.

Chinese club Tianjin Quanjian were willing to pay seventy million but the player would prefer to stay in Europe.

(SkySports)

20 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

AUBAMEYANG LATEST

AC Milan are in talks to sign Borussia Dortmund striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang but they are not willing to pay £70 million.

Chinese club Tianjin Quanjian were willing to pay seventy million but the player would prefer to stay in Europe.

(SkySports)

Beat me to it i was going to post that up lol

Ffs chelsea put a bid in 

mccg likes this

22 hours ago, the wes said:

Aubameyang is perfect for us he's good on counter attack his link up good and he's a quality finisher aswell sign him up 

What do you define as link up?

13 minutes ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

What do you define as link up?

like of one twos with players going forward 

25 minutes ago, the wes said:

like of one twos with players going forward 

oh okay. My interpretation is continuity in attack to which I don't think Aubameyang is all that adept in.

DYC. likes this

The only centre forward option that would get me off my seat this summer.

Been made available weeks ago at 63M and still can't understand why there is no links to him.

A Real Madrid cast-off or a one season wonder from Italy? None, simple as that.

Are we forgetting it's Diego Costa we're supposed to replace? He's no Andre Gray or Troy Deeney, he's a world class centre forward, two times PL winner in the last three years.

Must replace with someone else who's in the top tier, too.

Morata, Belotti? Not fit to tie Aubameyang's laces. 

If this guy isn't our first choice then something must be wrong.

3 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

The only centre forward option that would get me off my seat this summer.

Been made available weeks ago at 63M and still can't understand why there is no links to him.

A Real Madrid cast-off or a one season wonder from Italy? None, simple as that.

Are we forgetting it's Diego Costa we're supposed to replace? He's no Andre Gray or Troy Deeney, he's a world class centre forward, two times PL winner in the last three years.

Must replace with someone else who's in the top tier, too.

Morata, Belotti? Not fit to tie Aubameyang's laces. 

If this guy isn't our first choice then something must be wrong.

Is it worth buying a 28 year old instead of a 23 24? 

2 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Is it worth buying a 28 year old instead of a 23 24? 

If you want to reach the final stages of the UCL, 28 is a better age than 23-24. 

Between Morata and Aubameyang, I am not sure who to pick, though, regardless their age. I'd rather have both. 

King11Didier likes this

Watching all his goals from last season on YouTube and it felt like about 90% of them were tap ins from crosses (many from the excellent Dembele). If we got Alex Sandro to add to Hazard on the left side to feed him I think he'd be excellent.

I'd personally prefer Belotti since he's much younger and is more suited to our playing style. Wouldn't say no to Auba, though.

5 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Watching all his goals from last season on YouTube and it felt like about 90% of them were tap ins from crosses (many from the excellent Dembele). If we got Alex Sandro to add to Hazard on the left side to feed him I think he'd be excellent.

I'd personally prefer Belotti since he's much younger and is more suited to our playing style. Wouldn't say no to Auba, though.

Honestly tho now I agree with most u say on here so Please wtf do u think are chances are of actually getting a striker and are other targets?