Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

OneMoSalah

7 hours ago, the wes said:

Who would u go for if Costa was to go ?? 

Auba himself for sure, the only WC striker available and can play as RW too. Belotti or another youngster could come as a plus, not as Diego's replacement. I will list all the others WC strikers at the moment:

Aguero: Declining, probably not available.

Benzema: Declining, probably not available.

Griezmann: Too expensive, United bound.

Suarez: Not available.

Kane: Only available for stupid money.

Dybala: Only available for stupid money. 

Higuain: Not available, old and fat.

Lewandowski: Not available.

Cavani: Not sure if available, old.

And then you have the likes of Lukaku, Morata, Belotti, Icardi, etc that aren't proven on the top level yet, and maybe will never be.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're gonna sell Costa next summer, the one who convinced me enough to replace him easily is Aubameyang. Top striker, perfect age. 

Heard latest rumour that City after him, despite Madrid rumour couple of months ago. Well, if City got any chance, I believe we also can.

On 05/02/2017 at 8:19 AM, Socur Toxanarosa said:

And then you have the likes of Lukaku, Morata, Belotti, Icardi, etc that aren't proven on the top level yet, and maybe will never be.

You have forgotten to add Lacazette  on that list :D

On 2/5/2017 at 1:49 PM, Socur Toxanarosa said:

Kane: Only available for stupid money.

Would say throw in the stupid money for him than anyone else on that list (would take Griezmann though but he is United bound). Take all the money from Costa sale, add more and get him if Money is the deciding factor. A top player who can score, HS and we wouldnt have to worry about strikers for the next few years. 

P.S. Dont see it happening :(

• 3 weeks later...

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang has formally handed in a transfer request. German daily Bild reports that the 27-year-old has met with club directors and advised them of his intention to leave Signal Iduna Park this summer.

• 3 weeks later...

Emery said lately how he wants Mbappe from the board so they (maybe) switched their attention to him or who knows. Auba is one hell of a player that's for sure.

Huge fan of him, I remember being linked with him when he was at ASSE during the time Sturridge was on the verge of joining Liverpool. I thought he would have been an excellent signing, despite that he has exceeded my expectations.

I like Aubameyang. He's evolved into a ruthless goal-scorer for club and country in the past few years. And that's against any kind of opponent. Rarely goes three games without scoring.

He's one of the elite goal-scorers in European football. From 41 goals in 94 games in his first two seasons for Dortmund (and those are figures that would be praised by Chelsea fans) to 79 goals in 95 games in his last two seasons 

Great age, great fitness record. The man is in his prime. Likeable and popular as well. Get him, Chelsea.

Just hope we get a CF that isn't Lukaku at this rate. He's definitely a good option, but I still prefer Belotti. Age on his side and probably easier/cheaper to get regardless of this "clause".

Hope that PSG ended their interest rumour is true! Real seems not chasing him either, they are focus on Mbappe. Sign him up.

Just heard Tianjin Quanjian have offered him a record salary that exceeds €40 million (£34.9m) a year, or £672,000 per week. Ffs.

The fact we are after Lukaku and not this guys says everything you need to know about Emenalo's pride. No words how Lukaku is above this guy in our spending spree.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You