Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

OneMoSalah

43 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I think this is the CF we really need to link up with Hazard. 

Try to get him at all cost. 

He's an option if Costa leaves I think he's chasing a Real Madrid move tho 

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, the wes said:

Borussia Dortmund forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is considering leaving the Bundesliga club in the summer to further his career, and is open to a move to the Premier League.

How in the hell did they get that?

"Real Madrid is still a dream, but there has been too much noise.

"I have an important choice to make. Many people would like to see me in England.

"[The Premier League is] not necessarily the championship that attracts me the most. I like La Liga a lot. Paris is also an attraction. French is, of course, my first language."

Those are actual quotes from his interview. He's not coming to the Premier League and he's not coming to Chelsea.

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

I think this is the CF we really need to link up with Hazard. 

Try to get him at all cost. 

Until we become a technical based side that will dominate matches and filled with players comfortable on the ball, there's no point signing someone like Aubameyang. We'll have to sign someone like Drogba, Costa etc if we continue the current state.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

Until we become a technical based side that will dominate matches and filled with players comfortable on the ball, there's no point signing someone like Aubameyang. We'll have to sign someone like Drogba, Costa etc if we continue the current state.

There isn't anyone available on the market with these characteristics and similar quality to Costa, Aubameyang is the best option.

10 minutes ago, Socur Toxanarosa said:

There isn't anyone available on the market with these characteristics and similar quality to Costa, Aubameyang is the best option.

Well that is open for debate, Andrea Belotti has characteristics and similar quality to Costa. I would love to see Auba running the counter with hazard but for me I think he has his heart set on Real Madrid.  

6 hours ago, Jason said:

excellent point. 

23 hours ago, Jason said:

This, I take Costa over Aubameyang and over Aguero for this team. We need a fighter that can hold the ball and create for himself and other.

Only maybe lewandowski or suarez can replace costa

On 1. 2. 2017 at 4:20 PM, Jason said:

This. Its all cool if you have 10 Hazards in the team, but if you defend for 80min in every bigger game, 10 Azpis will be more useful.

We are still hoof and pray kind of team. We might have more individual talent than before, but as far as team goes, we are far cry in attacking sense compared to Barca, Real or even Atletico.

And while our players can withstand more pressure from opponent constant attacks, I think if we just go defender vs attacker, our defence isnt as great either. Real can play offensive football and still get away with clean sheet, while we need to park 8 players deep to stop Liverpool side.

Not that Im complaining about this season, for PL we have been excellent. But we have a long way to play against top sides in same fasion as Barca or Bayern does, playing normal attacking football and controling games.

And we have been the same 10 years ago, only difference is that squad could turn up and completely overpower the opponents if we realy needed the goal, while current one has yet to prove that.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You