The Thread is Dark and Full of Spoilers: "Game of Thrones" discussion

manpe

The bad thing is almost all Game of Thrones videos on YouTube have some idiots posting spoilers in the comments. I've accidentally seen a couple of big spoilers like key deaths and something big happening to Odor.

At this point though, after watching Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead, I've learnt that with these types of (Awesome) shows, don't get too attached to anyone and expect death :lol:

I hated Sansa until I read the second part of A Storm of Swords.

Her chapters at The Eyrie are the most enjoyable part of A Feast for Crows

Favourite character in the book: Jaime Lannister. Hands down (no pun intended).

Least-favourite character in the book: Victarion Greyjoy. His chapters are incredibly boring, and his resentment towards Euron, who is a total BAMF, is absolutely childish and petty. Yawn.

Favourite character in the television series: it is a toss-up between Bronn, Jaime, and Tywin.

Least-favourite character in the television series: Catelyn. The show absolutely killed her character. It makes it look as if she has no positive part to play, and that she is a useless, helpless old woman that could cost Robb the war. Robb himself is another character they've butchered.

I hated Sansa until I read the second part of A Storm of Swords.

Her chapters at The Eyrie are the most enjoyable part of A Feast for Crows

Favourite character in the book: Jaime Lannister. Hands down (no pun intended).

:Goober: you are too much

Least-favourite character in the television series: Catelyn. The show absolutely killed her character. It makes it look as if she has no positive part to play, and that she is a useless, helpless old woman that could cost Robb the war. Robb himself is another character they've butchered.

Agree with that, the Starks in general have lost a lot their essence in the TV show.....

One of my favorite characters in the book is Varys, such an intriguing character and always full of surpises. In the TV show Tyrion pretty much steals the show everytime...

Agree with that, the Starks in general have lost a lot their essence in the TV show.....

One of my favorite characters in the book is Varys, such an intriguing character and always full of surpises. In the TV show Tyrion pretty much steals the show everytime...

Yeah, the best scenes of the entire series are the stand-offs between Varys and Littlefinger. They're both such bastards, and superbly played by Conleth Hill and Aiden Gillen respectively.

You Guys really think that Joffrey and his Mother aren't the most stupid characters in the show? Everytime I see them I just want to punch them in the faces.

Joffrey was unbreable at first, now not so much. Lena Headey, who plays Cersei is HOT so I don't care about her personality (lol). Sansa has emerged as the most annoying character.

You Guys really think that Joffrey and his Mother aren't the most stupid characters in the show? Everytime I see them I just want to punch them in the faces.

Cersei is the stupidest character in the entire series. You see that this season. She thinks she is the ultimate player in this Game, but the reality is she is something of an absolute n00b.

Cersei is the stupidest character in the entire series. You see that this season. She thinks she is the ultimate player in this Game, but the reality is she is something of an absolute n00b.

Absolutely,

i loved seeing her getting humiliated in a Dance of Dragons
has far too high an opinion of herself and what she is able to do. Just seeing the person she has raised Joffrey to be shows that she looks at the "game" all wrong.