test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

manpe

The Thread is Dark and Full of Spoilers: "Game of Thrones" discussion

Started by manpe,

991 posts in this topic

Cersei is the stupidest character in the entire series. You see that this season. She thinks she is the ultimate player in this Game, but the reality is she is something of an absolute n00b.

Absolutely,

i loved seeing her getting humiliated in a Dance of Dragons
has far too high an opinion of herself and what she is able to do. Just seeing the person she has raised Joffrey to be shows that she looks at the "game" all wrong.
BlueLion. and TorontoChelsea like this

So many storylines still up in the air and only 2 episodes left in the season. Really interested to see how this plans out.

You'll be... hacked off... after episode 9 :Goober:

SinineUltra likes this

It's Memorial Day in America, which is a massively important holiday there. So it's been postponed, and will show next week.

Ankit likes this

I'm interested to see who non-book-readers think will end up on the Iron Throne.

Who's your money on?

It's a long way to go i guess! With khaleesi still assembling here Army, Lannisters and Tyrells are in a conflict with themselves. The 2 characters that intrigue me the most are Littlefinger and Varys. Pretty sure they will have a huge say in whosoever will be the king. Or may one of them could become the king.

My guess to end up at Iron Throne: Tyrion Lannister.

Looking forward to the Arya storyline next season(s). She's growing up fast though, pity.

I'm interested to see who non-book-readers think will end up on the Iron Throne.

Who's your money on?

stannis. i am only on book 1 so i have no clue. however i would not back stannis to keep the throne for long

Who's your money on?

The Mother of Dragons - The Great Khaleesi

khaleesi.jpg

Who's your money on?

If Khaleesi promises to always sit naked on the Iron Throne, I bet HBO wont deny it! :Goober:

robdog and Strike like this

Interesting. I personally think it will be Jon Snow.

lmao that would be strange

I don't understand, is Littlefinger plotting to take over the throne? How can he possibly do that?

I don't think he's plotting to take over the throne, his ambitions are much bigger than that. I think he's said once that what he wants is everything there is. He wants to go as far as he can go, he won't stop even if he sits on the Iron Throne.