The Thread is Dark and Full of Spoilers: "Game of Thrones" discussion

manpe

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can't wait.

Major spoilers below.

I think they're combining Sansa with Lady Stoneheart's character. She does fuck all at the Eyrie in the fourth book so why not have her crossing the Riverlands with the Brotherhood Without Banners lynching Frays and Boltons?

Can't wait.

Major spoilers below.

I think they're combining Sansa with Lady Stoneheart's character. She does fuck all at the Eyrie in the fourth book so why not have her crossing the Riverlands with the Brotherhood Without Banners lynching Frays and Boltons?
Would that not majorly alter her character? She hasn't done anything like this

Would that not majorly alter her character? She hasn't done anything like this

Well as of the fifth book she's done next to fuck all. Dependent on what GRRM is planning for her in the final two books (as the true heir to Winterfell I expect she will have an almighty role to play) this could actually be an indication of what Sansa ends up doing come A Dream of Spring. And it would make her badass. I initially loved the character of Lady Stoneheart but realised she does next to nothing, ultimately, by book five. Combining their roles makes sense and would speed up the plot. Her time in the Vale of Arryn, though the best-written part of the fourth book, is largely spent chastising Robert Arryn in the absence of his mother, whilst Littlefinger is manipulating the Lords Declarant to his will. Personally I think the scenes between Petyr and Sansa in season four were some of the most exciting and there is this impending threat that the two of them are about to tear shit up. I'm excited by it.

Every character I start to like ends up dieing like 2-3 episodes later.

RIP Oberyn.

FOR THE FUCKING LOVE OF GOD TELL ME YOU HATE TYRION AND JAIME

What a show!

Ya boy just watched all 4 seasons in the space of 10 days. Get at me.

The Imp! He's still alive lol

so pumped for season 5..imo, its about time we get to the crux of the battle for the crown. Stannis, Khaleesi, and Lannisters..damn it we've been waiting so long you'd almost forget what the point of the show was haha

But what about the white walkers? Pretty sure that they will make an appearance, and start another battle at the wall.

And what about Baelish! Damn he has really grown on me..what a character..always plotting..always scheming.

Last point* I almost had a meltdown when they killed Rob, and Lady Stark..after all they been through, what a cheap tactic to pull.

What a show!

Ya boy just watched all 4 seasons in the space of 10 days. Get at me.

That last episode, and season was spectacular. The Imp! He's still alive lol

so pumped for season 5..imo, its about time we get to the crux of the battle for the crown. Stannis, Khaleesi, and Lannisters..damn it we've been waiting so long you'd almost forget what the point of the show was haha

But what about the white walkers? Pretty sure that they will make an appearance, and start another battle at the wall.

And what about Baelish! Damn he has really grown on me..what a character..always plotting..always scheming.

Last point* I almost had a meltdown when they killed Rob, and Lady Stark..after all they been through, what a cheap tactic to pull.

Are you actually asking?

If you're not careful some spoilerhappy members will ruin it for you :)

Are you actually asking?

If you're not careful some spoilerhappy members will ruin it for you :)

i went a couple pages and apparently @Alex ruined it for many people lmaooo

Luckily i didnt see it, but just in case, My time in this thread will now be over. Hahaha

brace-yourself-spoiler-are-coming.jpg

I'd seriously recommend that none of you open these spoilers :Goober:

i went a couple pages and apparently @Alex ruined it for many people lmaooo

Luckily i didnt see it, but just in case, My time in this thread will now be over. Hahaha

SERIOUSLY DON'T READ THIS
JON SNOW DIES LOOOOOL

FUCK ALEX

THERE'S ANOTHER TARGARYEN LOOOOL SCEEEEENES

I hate Baelish. He's almost as bad as Joffrey.

HAHAHAHA you have no idea, my sweet summer child, wait until Varys kills everyone in King's Landing LOOOOOL