The Thread is Dark and Full of Spoilers: "Game of Thrones" discussion

manpe

From season one I always liked little finger. A lot of people always looked down on me because of that, but after last night episode I have such a big smug face on me!

Epic fight coming next episode!

gamey.gif

FYI: the episode will be shown on June 1 - no show next week

Monday's episode was amazing, cos all POVs actually developed a bit.

I don't buy that Danerys gave in to Daario that cheaply. In my experience courting a girl for that long never succeeds. You either get laid within a few weeks maximum or never. Well, she is a queen and can do what she wants. Also she must have been horny as fuck having thousands of men around her for months without touching any.

I am really pissed that I know how the fuckin season ends. I say as much as the little man will get even more pissed.

Btw the scene with Dinklage and pedro pascal was immense.

Lysa Tully has been a bitch since the first scene. Hope her little prick follows her asap. What a twat.

But that all that "UUuuh Lord Baelish is so clever, nobody knows what he wants" has to end at least now. If it wasn't clear before it should be now, he wants the throne and he wants to fuck Sansa.

FYI: the episode will be shown on June 1 - no show next week

Oh no why? :cry:

Magic Lamps, on 19 May 2014 - 6:19 PM, said:

I don't buy that Danerys gave in to Daario that cheaply. In my experience courting a girl for that long never succeeds. You either get laid within a few weeks maximum or never. Well, she is a queen and can do what she wants. Also she must have been horny as fuck having thousands of men around her for months without touching any.

I bet she like S&M. Sorry I will pass. I don't like the idea of being dominated

Magic Lamps, on 19 May 2014 - 6:19 PM, said:Monday's episode was amazing, cos all POVs actually developed a bit.

Lysa Tully has been a bitch since the first scene. Hope her little prick follows her asap. What a twat.

But that all that "UUuuh Lord Baelish is so clever, nobody knows what he wants" has to end at least now. If it wasn't clear before it should be now, he wants the throne and he wants to fuck Sansa.

Well IMHO Lysa had a smoking body & I am sure Little Finger tore it up :Goober: BTW I think Robin might be Baby Littlefinger. On the Sansa Stark thing, he wants Winterfell too

Magic Lamps, on 19 May 2014 - 6:19 PM, said:

Oh no why? [ :cry:]

Memorial Day here in the States. I guess people won't be in their homes & the TV ratings would be low. I guess you would need to contact HBO on that one.

Now people will start to realise that Littlefinger and Varys play the Game better than anyone else. Daenerys, Cersei et al. are all just pretenders.

Varys is the more scary guy for me because of his no feelings and emotions for anybody.

Emotional remorse can really screw you up.

Varys is the more scary guy for me because of his no feelings and emotions for anybody.

Emotional remorse can really screw you up.

Yes, I think that's Varys' advantage over Littlefinger. His 'love' for Sansa and her mother might screw him up, while Varys - that motherfucker has no feelings at all.

Yes, I think that's Varys' advantage over Littlefinger. His 'love' for Sansa and her mother might screw him up, while Varys - that motherfucker has no feelings at all.

But look at what Littlefinger is willing to do to get what he wants. He practically started the war.

Well, Littlefinger has reasons but wonder why Varys wants the throne? I''ll never understand what he wants.

Well, Littlefinger has reasons but wonder why Varys wants the throne? I''ll never understand what he wants.

Varys doesn't want the throne, IMO. Maybe he just wants to put someone else on the throne?

By the way, what has happened to Gendry?

Still suffering from that leech sucking his cock :lol:

• 2 weeks later...