The Thread is Dark and Full of Spoilers: "Game of Thrones" discussion

manpe

i thought there was no break? every sunday from April to June

I don't know I'm asking anyone if this is true?

Cause I do remember like in big holidays they might not play it cause rating might be low.

Saw it happened once when they was giving Dexter.

GoT is not playing this weekend because of Mother's day right?

I just looked on the HBO Channel listing & it shows that Game of Thrones Season 4 Episode #35 will be airing 3:30 my time

Bro remember Google is your friend.

Alex remember the reason why you aren't speaking German is because of Us Yanks.

Wow things just got interesting here.

I don't read the book, but it seems like Tyrion really fucked up here asking for trial by combat.

I'm sure his brother Jamie will be involve and he will die or kill Tyrion something like that. I would not be surprised if that's the story line.

Hey guys quick question.

I've read the books but there are times when I tend to forget some scenes so then have to refresh my memory by reading the wiki of ice and fire page. Anyways, is the show just like the books or is it kind of different?

Thing is if it is different then it'll be really confusing for me because I'll be dealing with 2 sub plots. So what should I do?

That would be too obvious. :D

So Jamie will not fight for his brother or against him?

Fighting against him would be tragic, fighting for him, he will most likely die.

In each case both being tragic scenes.

You really want me to tell you? I've read the books. :Goober:

Well as long they don't make him fight against or with his brother I'm cool whoever it is.

I like both characters.

Tywyn can go to hell for all I care.

Hey guys quick question.

I've read the books but there are times when I tend to forget some scenes so then have to refresh my memory by reading the wiki of ice and fire page. Anyways, is the show just like the books or is it kind of different?

Thing is if it is different then it'll be really confusing for me because I'll be dealing with 2 sub plots. So what should I do?

There are some differences. Some small not important ones, and some really big, like the frozen king, or the scenes with Bran being captured behind the wall by the rebel crows.

Well as long they don't make him fight against or with his brother I'm cool whoever it is.

I like both characters.

Tywyn can go to hell for all I care.

Look for the name of the episode that airs on 1st June. That could give you a clue.

Look for the name of the episode that airs on 1st June. That could give you a clue.

Thanks, just saw it on wiki.

And it does looks like GoT will not show one weekend.

Next episode is May 18, then June 1st.

So your missing May 25th.

This is what I was saying before, sometimes they might not show it one Sunday because of holiday.

I assume Memorial Day more people will be gone from their homes, so the ratings will be lower and rather not show it that weekend.

Best episode of the season so far.

Only a few more episodes left, the shit is really starting to hit the fan more and more as we get closer to E9, which is always the climax of the season in GoT. The ninth episode is directed by the same guy who also did the Blackwater episode in S02, which is perhaps the second best episode of the whole series after the Red Wedding.

I think Cersei will choose The Mountain (scariest warrior in Westeros) to fight for her. Tyrion won't risk Jamie, because he isn't able to fight so good, and if The Mountian will fight I'm sure Oberyn will volunteer to fight for Tyrion, because he wants revenge on his sister who Mountain killed.

uhhh that's a good shout men.

Can't wait!