The Thread is Dark and Full of Spoilers: "Game of Thrones" discussion

manpe

This is too damn long having to wait an entire one year for another season.

This is nothing, we have to wait 11 months for Breaking Bad's last 8 episodes. Anyway, I thought the finale was boring.

What meaning does Dany freeing the slaves have? How can Bran and his entourage defeat the white walkers?

I really feel bad Theon Greyjoy now! Lord have mercy on his soul, who the fuck is Ramsey? Why the hell is he torturing him?

If you don't want to read the books, then goto the GoT Wiki page for your info. Remember bro, Google is your friend despite what Bing aka Uncle Bill say ;)

What meaning does Dany freeing the slaves have? How can Bran and his entourage defeat the white walkers?

Dude, you either read the books or you wait for the next season! ;)

Last week's episode created more fuss but this was a solid season finale even if it wasn't spectacular

The 9th episode has always been more dramatic than the season finale over the last 3, gives it a unique style that!

I really feel bad Theon Greyjoy now! Lord have mercy on his soul, who the fuck is Ramsey? Why the hell is he torturing him?

Lord have mercy on his soul? He deserves everything he gets, look what he orchestrated in Winterfell. He was ready to kill the young Stark kids, only his stupidity stopped him. The fact that the North and the Starks are royally fucked now makes his actions even worse. I very much enjoy the torture scenes (not particularly because Theon is a cunt, I enjoy torture in general, but if it's done to a cunt it's extra pleasing).

Btw, the fuck is this? I didn't put those there :carlo:

post-41-0-30155800-1370964397.png

Lord have mercy on his soul? He deserves everything he gets, look what he orchestrated in Winterfell. He was ready to kill the young Stark kids, only his stupidity stopped him. The fact that the North and the Starks are royally fucked now makes his actions even worse. I very much enjoy the torture scenes (not particularly because Theon is a cunt, I enjoy torture in general, but if it's done to a cunt it's extra pleasing).

attachicon.gifthefuck.png

Yeah, even i wanted him dead after what how he betrayed Robb and Winterfell but inspite of that, what Ramsey is doing is just sadistic. I mean, some of the things have been way too much torture! So just wanted Theon to die rather than being a play toy to some sick guy!!

attachicon.gifthefuck.png

No-one deserves the treatment Theon gets, though!