Jackson Martinez

OneMoSalah

£30m for him is sick. Not sick as in the way it's said nowadays, sick as in... SICK. He's alright, pretty solid and good target man abilities but £30m for someone in the Portuguese league? £18m max for me.

Why don't we just play Demba Ba more?

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martinez is a good player on the team has shown itself to Porto good.

I hope to come to Chelsea.

He loves to come and buy your Chelsea Falcao He also cheaper easier.

• 2 weeks later...

In the past few days, there have been new contacts between Jorge Mendes and #FCPorto over the proposed transfer of Jackson Martinez to #CFC

The arrival of Jackson Martinez at Chelsea could free Demba Ba who has been offered to Inter Milan. (via @AlfredoPedulla)

Things are happening i feel...

• 2 weeks later...

paul pogba, jackson martinez, this are dragons this are geopards,
i want also manuel fernandes & kingsley coman, the black afro techniques dragon ft. geopard!
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/450246/Arsenal-and-Chelsea-on-alert-as-Martinez-reveals-Porto-are-yet-to-offer-him-a-new-deal

i say why not jonathan pitroipa from stade rennais/burkina faso,
3.500.000€ market value in fifa14 this is pocket money transfer for mr. roman abramovich,
he is so quick like aaron lennon and his ball control is damn amazing,
get a fresh african in the transfer window for the moral haha lloll haha :-)

Fast and powerful and can score goals, its time he got his shot at the big time with the blues.

jose the special one mourinho got a 4 year deal, jm know his work,

let em suprise us for the christmas transfer window,

kelvin the fc porto dragon is also an coming future from brazil/africa,

i trust in the work of jose mourinho, he was always a black fan, why not emmanuel adebayor from spurs, what do you think bro?

Lukaku talks about being among the world's best but he's miles away from the names he's thrown out there like Zlatan. Martinez is more refined than Lukaku and should the price be negotiated in Chelsea's favor, go for it. The title is there for the taking this season.

• 2 weeks later...

Why? What did this change? Isco signed for Real Madrid although he is a Barca fan.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You