Jackson Martinez

OneMoSalah

Seen a few rumors so I checked it out and fund 3 websites with the story, non too reliable but its worth a look at.

http://www.sport360....lombian-striker

http://sportwitness....source=activity

http://www.chelseama...ombian-striker/

Hes in good form so far this season, has scored 11 goals in 12 games, a record better than Falcao's start at Porto. He only just moved to Porto in the summer though and has got a buyout clause of at least 40 million euros. Barcelona are apparently monitoring him too.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt Barcelona would want him, not their type of striker. From what I've seen, I'd say he's more a Lisandro Lopez case than a Falcao. But since the club's watching Porto, I hope the scouts are also keeping an eye on Moutinho (I'd add James but we're already completely covered in that position) and recognize what he could be bring our team.

Dealing with Porto again? No thanks! They will just try to rip us off again, like they always do!

That would mean stop buying players from Portugal as Benfica do the same :lol:. As long as they keep 'producing the goods', we'll always want to buy.

That would mean stop buying players from Portugal as Benfica do the same :lol:. As long as they keep 'producing the goods', we'll always want to buy.

Think Benfica are alright. Porto must have been pissed with us since we took Mourinho away from them!

He is possible next Falcao. His goals are great, has ball control and good finishing.

And what the f are you keep moaning about Porto ripping us? Carvalho, Ferreira, Mou are one of best people that worked for CFC. I dont care if we pay triple the price, if players do well, I dont see problem. If there was club that ripped us it is Lpool and their 50mio Torres. Or Sheva for 35 from Milan. I personaly would love to see Alex Sandro, Martinez, James or Moutinho here if we needed them. Yes we would overpay them, but this is Porto, you pay lot, you (usually) get lot. Hulk would be great player, but Russia realy dont fit him...

Think Benfica are alright. Porto must have been pissed with us since we took Mourinho away from them!

Mourinho was always going to leave, hes always one step ahead of everything. Same with at Inter, got into CL final made up his mind that he was going to go.

And what the f are you keep moaning about Porto ripping us? Carvalho, Ferreira, Mou are one of best people that worked for CFC. I dont care if we pay triple the price, if players do well, I dont see problem. If there was club that ripped us it is Lpool and their 50mio Torres. Or Sheva for 35 from Milan. I personaly would love to see Alex Sandro, Martinez, James or Moutinho here if we needed them. Yes we would overpay them, but this is Porto, you pay lot, you (usually) get lot. Hulk would be great player, but Russia realy dont fit him...

The prices we paid for Ferreira, Carvalho and Mourinho was alright but I'm sorry, after the crazy money after we had spent on Torres and Shevchenko, no way we should be looking to pay over the odds for another player. There are similar quality players elswhere, if not better that will costs us for less than what Porto would demand. And as for Hulk, he's nowhere worth the 40m that Porto reportedly wanted. At best, he's probably only worth around 30m.

The prices we paid for Ferreira, Carvalho and Mourinho was alright but I'm sorry, after the crazy money after we had spent on Torres and Shevchenko, no way we should be looking to pay over the odds for another player. There are similar quality players elswhere, if not better that will costs us for less than what Porto would demand. And as for Hulk, he's nowhere worth the 40m that Porto reportedly wanted. At best, he's probably only worth around 30m.

Hulk is doing bad at Zeint for that price, but with better team, he might prove his worth. Anyway I agree there might be other players available, as much I dont see Lewandowski as truly world class striker, I have feeling he could become Chelsea legend and world class striker.

And I also just read that Porto wants 40!!!mio pounds for Martinez...no thanks. He could be great, but if we spend 40+ mio on striker it should be only Falcao or Cavani.

Mourinho was always going to leave, hes always one step ahead of everything. Same with at Inter, got into CL final made up his mind that he was going to go.

Well, we didn't just take Mourinho away from their Champions League winning team did we?

Isnt Martinez the same age as Falcao?

Yes, he is.

Isnt Martinez the same age as Falcao?

Yes he is. Late bloomer I guess, but you have to admit that Porto always finds such kind of players, they pay cheap and sell for big, amazing scouting.

Porto, Borussia, Atletico, Shakhtar, Napoli - talent treasuries

Hulk is doing bad at Zeint for that price, but with better team, he might prove his worth. Anyway I agree there might be other players available, as much I dont see Lewandowski as truly world class striker, I have feeling he could become Chelsea legend and world class striker.

And I also just read that Porto wants 40!!!mio pounds for Martinez...no thanks. He could be great, but if we spend 40+ mio on striker it should be only Falcao or Cavani.

Basically what you mean is Hulk is extremely overrated and can't hack it outside the Portuguese league? He wouldn't be good for Chelsea if he can't rip up the Russian league.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You