Jackson Martinez

OneMoSalah

How dare you undermine LUKAKU!!!! I agree with what you say but its considered blasphemy on these forums.

its not undermining its just talking the truth. lukakus first-touch is mediocre-awful, his technique isnt great either. his strength is his body and his speed + finishing skills but surely not his technique or his combining-skills.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me insane, but I'd rather pay £5m for Eto'o than splash £35m on Martinez who has had one good season in Portuguese league.

Ramires only had one season in that league before coming here. No risk, no reward.

Anyone know when does the Portuguese league start? Hope he bangs in 4 goals in his first match so we go and pay 40m for him after MU refused our £40m bid for Rooney.

It has already started, he scored one goal in the first match

You absolutely love Martinez don't you, every thread you go on about him :lol:

Hehe not really mate, I only really started to like him around 3 weeks ago :P I was having a look through go score chart in Europe and saw he scored like 34 goals LOL so I went on Youtube and was immediately sold on him. First I thought he had only a 10-15 goals season or something but the stats was a bit surprising.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You