Jackson Martinez

OneMoSalah

Sorry for my grammar i will try to get better. He is playing in the Portuguese league much lower level teams to the pl. It will take him lots of time to get used to the league. Ramires also had this problem when he moved!

and also we have a young talent that prove himself in the pl why we can't give him a chance?

Nothing to worry. If cha cha comes in January as expected, he has until the end of the season to get acquainted in the PL. Then he can cha cha much better next season.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind Martinez. He's in his prime and should be more than capable of leading the line at Chelsea...

That means next season: Martinez would be #1, Lukaku #2 and Torres #3 (I'm expecting Eto'o to leave and Ba should be gone sooner rather than later)

Ha, That looks good on paper but you honest think Torres is going to stay at the club being our #3 option? Don't think so.

Also it'd be ludicrous by the board to keep a 50m man on 175,000/week wages as a third choice striker.

I have not numbered any of them. Competition is the name here. After all, something has to be done with the striker position. :halo:

But you choir mate did number them.

So how'd you reckon Mourinho will play with them next season, competition-wise?

Fuck me if you say Cha Cha for CL, Torres for PL and Tank for others. :halo:

But you choir mate did number them.

So how'd you reckon Mourinho will play with them next season, competition-wise?

Fuck me if you say Cha Cha for CL, Torres for PL and Tank for others. :halo:

My choir mate did not show for practice, lately...

I do not know, how Jose plays them, if signed. All I said, show us your stuff, then you play accordingly. Isn´t that applied by Jose, lately ?

Competition is the name here

My choir mate did not show for practice, lately...

I do not know, how Jose plays them, if signed. All I said, show us your stuff, then you play accordingly. Isn´t that applied by Jose, lately ?

Why say 'competition is the name'? if they are gonna be played based on performance.

Jackson Martinez's agent, H.Pompeo, has been in London for discussions with Abramovich's trusted lieutenant Marina Granovskaia (Mirror)

FC Porto are ready to sell Jackson Martinez in January if they fail to progress to the Champions League's last 16 (Mirror)

Sources in Portugal claim on Wednesday that Chelsea had made a move for #FCPorto’s Colombian forward Jackson Martínez. (Telegraph)

Martinez has refused to sign an extension with Porto & his agent met with #CFC exec. board member & advisor to Abramovich (Evening Standard)

If we can't get the top strikers, then he's a good option. I'm sure some people will say things about he's only playing in the Portuguese league; it was the same when we were linked to Falcao @ Porto, but if a player has the quality and the necessary support* then the league doesn't matter.

Martinez is a really good finisher in the air or on the ground from what i have seen. And with Porto losing 2 of their most creative players from last season (Moutinho and James) he still has 10 goals in 15.

* we don't have this atm like Pizy said on the previous page. Our strikers can't get a simple good pass 9 out of 10 games from our so called creative midfielders.

Torres (2) Eto'o (2) and Ba (1) have the same or better assist stats than most of them -_-

anyway the club is miles away from being sufficient in pivot midfielders and strikers. Martinez is certainly a real striker and it wouldn't harm to get him. I believe Ba and eto'o won't stay in this club for over a year and we do need some freshmen. If Falcao, Cavani and Lewy are too difficult to lure, Martinez is surely a good option.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You