Charly Musonda Jr.

Peppi85

He needs to bulk up a bit before even thinking about playing in the PL, his body and legs are skinny as shit. He needs to try and aim for a Hazard/Aguero physique. He still gets pushed off the ball far too much in the u21 for my liking.

According to the Belgian newspaper La Dernière Heure, Musonda will go on loan next season. AS Monaco is in pole postion at the moment. He could go to Monaco on loan past winter, but Mourinho said no then.

I dont think that would be great move for him unless Jardim has serious plans with him. Atm Monaco has Silva and Carassco on wings with Moutinho behind them and I cant see Charly getting ahead of any of the three.

It would be pointless to loan him only to play as sub. Im sure there is club where he has more chance to start.

I dont think that would be great move for him unless Jardim has serious plans with him. Atm Monaco has Silva and Carassco on wings with Moutinho behind them and I cant see Charly getting ahead of any of the three.

It would be pointless to loan him only to play as sub. Im sure there is club where he has more chance to start.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/chelsea-and-marseille-in-talks-to-establish-informal-loan-arrangement-for-blues-starlets-10248254.html

Marseille are also pushing for a loan move. The club president seems to be a big fan of both him and Boga. I hope both of them take this chance and push for a move abroad.

This is what Musonda had to say about the subject:

"Everything will depend on the discussions that I will have with the coach [Jose Mourinho] and the club's management at the end of the season,' he told French publication Foot Mercato.

"At the moment, I do not know where I will play next season, but I think a loan is possible.

"My priority is Chelsea and, obviously, if I can get more playing time, I will stay. But if this is not the case, I will ask to go on loan."

When asked about the benefits of playing in France's top-flight, Musonda replied: "There are a lot of great clubs in Europe who are interested in me, including several French clubs. I know that Marseille, Monaco and PSG follow me.

"It [Ligue 1] is a good championship in which I can progress and have a regular playing spot. It is a step that may, perhaps, be necessary for me to be among the best players in Europe."

The midfielder, whose father previously played for Anderlecht and whose two older brothers are currently on Chelsea's books, added: "If I have to move to France, it will surely be to play for Monaco or Marseille.

"But, again, for the moment I'm at Chelsea and I feel fine [here]."

Full link: http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-transfer-news-psg-marseille-and-monaco-want-to-sign-me-on-loan-reveals-blues-starlet-charly-musonda-10239310.html

Based on talent,natural ability and merit, He, Colkett and Boga should be in the first team ahead of RLC,Brown (especially) and Christensen. It's abundantly clear to anyone who watches the youth and reserve team regularly that the latter is generally unreliable and he's far from our most impressive defensive talent (jay da silva is), RLC after the early promise he showed has been very inconsistent and often floats in and out of games for the Y&R team and Brown is a jack of all trade and a master of none to put it mildly .

Jose has gone for size over talent imo. Solanke is the only player on the first team peripherals that ticks all the right boxes imo. here's also an hint of English bias but that's understandable as there's a greater need to fill the homegrown quota. whatever the case, Musonda is our best youth talent.

Idd, i watched alot of U21 games this season. And it is Musonda, Colkett and Boga that made them tick. Brown, Solanke, and Tammy are further ahead in the physical aspect but are nowhere near close to the technical ability and creativity of those 3.

https://instagram.com/p/21YxgUIeBO/?taken-by=cjrmusonda10

Why is he mad? He is getting regular playtime with the u21's, even one of the standout players then. In recent weeks he get's more picks than Jeremie Boga. Or was he expecting that Mourinho would give him some first-team minutes?

Anyway, it does seem to me Mourinho would rather develop the english talent ((Christensen, Brown, Loftus-cheek, Baker) of the academy rather than the foreign (Aké seems to be an exception but he was also loaned out for 1 month).

What about Boga? He was outstanding in preseason, but was never mentioned anymore since then.

Curious if Mourinho will stand in their way for a Ligue 1 loan.

Christensen is not English.

Based on talent,natural ability and merit, He, Colkett and Boga should be in the first team ahead of RLC,Brown (especially) and Christensen. It's abundantly clear to anyone who watches the youth and reserve team regularly that the latter is generally unreliable and he's far from our most impressive defensive talent (jay da silva is), RLC after the early promise he showed has been very inconsistent and often floats in and out of games for the Y&R team and Brown is a jack of all trade and a master of none to put it mildly .

Jose has gone for size over talent imo. Solanke is the only youth on the first team peripherals that ticks all the right boxes imo (ake no longer counts as youth in my eyes). There's also an hint of English bias but that's understandable as there's a greater need to fill the homegrown quota. whatever the case, Musonda is our best youth talent.

RLC nomination to be the one (while sending others on loan) is certainly a will to go for size. If Baker was 6'2" he would be the one that stays.

So far in his career, Mourinho only went for those 6'2" players, defenders or midfielder, he hasn't promoted the young, technical, quality attacking player yet. Though with his comments he seems to be the expert on the matter ;) ;)

It will be interesting who follows RLC. Mourinho said that more players can stay and follow Ruben path. But I think staying one year and wasting year of the career is not ideal when you don't have guarantees. Some players, especially Boga, desperately need step up because they can actually go backward, which I think is already happening with Boga.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/chelsea-and-marseille-in-talks-to-establish-informal-loan-arrangement-for-blues-starlets-10248254.html

Marseille are also pushing for a loan move. The club president seems to be a big fan of both him and Boga. I hope both of them take this chance and push for a move abroad.

This is what Musonda had to say about the subject:

"Everything will depend on the discussions that I will have with the coach [Jose Mourinho] and the club's management at the end of the season,' he told French publication Foot Mercato.

"At the moment, I do not know where I will play next season, but I think a loan is possible.

"My priority is Chelsea and, obviously, if I can get more playing time, I will stay. But if this is not the case, I will ask to go on loan."

When asked about the benefits of playing in France's top-flight, Musonda replied: "There are a lot of great clubs in Europe who are interested in me, including several French clubs. I know that Marseille, Monaco and PSG follow me.

"It [Ligue 1] is a good championship in which I can progress and have a regular playing spot. It is a step that may, perhaps, be necessary for me to be among the best players in Europe."

The midfielder, whose father previously played for Anderlecht and whose two older brothers are currently on Chelsea's books, added: "If I have to move to France, it will surely be to play for Monaco or Marseille.

"But, again, for the moment I'm at Chelsea and I feel fine [here]."

Full link: http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-transfer-news-psg-marseille-and-monaco-want-to-sign-me-on-loan-reveals-blues-starlet-charly-musonda-10239310.html

Musonda to Monaco.

Boga to Marseille.

Traore to Lyon.

https://instagram.com/p/21YxgUIeBO/?taken-by=cjrmusonda10

Why is he mad? He is getting regular playtime with the u21's, even one of the standout players then. In recent weeks he get's more picks than Jeremie Boga. Or was he expecting that Mourinho would give him some first-team minutes?

Anyway, it does seem to me Mourinho would rather develop the english talent ((Christensen, Brown, Loftus-cheek, Baker) of the academy rather than the foreign (Aké seems to be an exception but he was also loaned out for 1 month).

What about Boga? He was outstanding in preseason, but was never mentioned anymore since then.

Curious if Mourinho will stand in their way for a Ligue 1 loan.

The content is deleted. What was it?

I don't blame the lad. When you see yourself being overlooked for inferior players, emotions can run wild and get to even the most matured and experienced players. He's very highly rated in youth football circuits and I have no doubt he will have many top clubs after his signature if Jose and the club decides to punish him by releasing him like they did to that lad years ago over his twitter meltdown. he can't be too bothered about it backfiring.

At least he said he will keep his head up and keep performing. Not raging, just sad that he isn't getting his chances.

Milan Llalkovic (can't spell his name lol) went on twitter and said "just keep on buying" or something like that, which wasn't a good move at all.

I don't blame the lad. When you see yourself being overlooked for inferior players, emotions can run wild and get to even the most matured and experienced players. He's very highly rated in youth football circuits and I have no doubt he will have many top clubs after his signature if Jose and the club decides to punish him by releasing him like they did to that lad years ago over his twitter meltdown. he can't be too bothered about it backfiring.

Boga and Charly Musonda Jr are better than Brown and RLC. But RLC and Brown are physically more ready. He should just focus on going to the gym now I think, playing well at the field is not the thing that Mou looks at ;). It can be a wise decision of Mou, it can be a stupid one. I honestly don't know, maybe he would suffer from his lack of power, maybe he doesn't need that like other technical world class players.

Boga and Charly Musonda Jr are better than Brown and RLC. But RLC and Brown are physically more ready. He should just focus on going to the gym now I think, playing well at the field is not the thing that Mou looks at ;). It can be a wise decision of Mou, it can be a stupid one. I honestly don't know, maybe he would suffer from his lack of power, maybe he doesn't need that like other technical world class players.

Maybe Musonda will struggle to cope with the physicality of the league, maybe not but Boga certainly is no lightweight if that's what you are implying. he's more muscular and has better balance and lower centre of gravity than some professional footballers.

466811018-jeremie-boga-of-chelsea-in-act

Juan+Mata+Chelsea+v+Newcastle+United+Pre

large.jpg

Musonda maybe but Boga has a great physique and loads of power in his legs. It doesn't have much to do with that.