Charly Musonda Jr.

Peppi85

On 09/12/2017 at 11:55 AM, OneMoSalah said:

so is it safe to assume he’s likely going out on loan in January?

Looks like it bruv

Blues to let Charly Musonda leave on loan - but only to an English club

34 minutes ago, DDA said:

Crackin shot. But we got good free kick takers. We need someone that can take the ball into the box and shoot dont we?

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Crackin shot. But we got good free kick takers. We need someone that can take the ball into the box and shoot dont we?

We do indeed. I feel Charly is a little over-hyped at this point. Either that or he is under developed. He is 22 now.. He really needs to start pushing for first team football, wether that be here or at another club.

1 hour ago, DDA said:

We do indeed. I feel Charly is a little over-hyped at this point. Either that or he is under developed. He is 22 now.. He really needs to start pushing for first team football, wether that be here or at another club.

You mean like we did with RLC.

I was always disapoined in him myself but dont know if hes progressed this season?

21 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Looks like it bruv

Blues to let Charly Musonda leave on loan - but only to an English club

Another body less great, we will have only 10 pro outfield players if the board has its way lol , to have the smallest squad in the top 6 is a wee bit of a joke ffs 4 comps 2 play for! What happens if any or all Hazard-Pedro-Willian god forbid get injured/suspended , makes little sense 

5 hours ago, DDA said:

He's 21, margins I know but still 

3 hours ago, the wes said:

Bournemouth want musonda on loan 

Looks like hes a wanted man

Chelsea willingness to loan Charly Musonda sparks interest from Premier League rivals

Chelsea’s willingness to send Charly Musonda on loan for the rest of the season has sparked interest from a host of Premier League clubs. Bournemouth, Watford, Newcastle United and West Bromwich Albion are all thought to have been alerted to Musonda’s availability.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/01/10/chelsea-willingness-loan-charly-musonda-sparks-interest-premier/

Its really hard to know just what is best for him and ultimately us to do with him.

We have been in this situation many times with supposed up and coming stars and they seem to fall by the wayside at no matter what team they are at. And I really don't understand why.

The only thing I come up with is our academy lads alot have been together since children so they grow up knowing each others moves as well as their own. So AS A TEAM they can wipe the floor with opposition and often do so. So when its time for them to go out on the road they often get lost out of their comfort zone. And it would take awhile for them to get that feeling back again. We gotta remember theyre kept in bubbles with us and have a family kinda atmosphere.

So MAYBE cherry picking the best handful and playing them together in certain games MIGHT be better than regular weekly games.

Or then again its more probably down to the individual. I really dunno.

Typical Libran 52b03ee6659f48f3520fb859bea9bd94.gif

50 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Its really hard to know just what is best for him and ultimately us to do with him.

We have been in this situation many times with supposed up and coming stars and they seem to fall by the wayside at no matter what team they are at. And I really don't understand why.

The only thing I come up with is our academy lads alot have been together since children so they grow up knowing each others moves as well as their own. So AS A TEAM they can wipe the floor with opposition and often do so. So when its time for them to go out on the road they often get lost out of their comfort zone. And it would take awhile for them to get that feeling back again. We gotta remember theyre kept in bubbles with us and have a family kinda atmosphere.

So MAYBE cherry picking the best handful and playing them together in certain games MIGHT be better than regular weekly games.

Or then again its more probably down to the individual. I really dunno.

Typical Libran 52b03ee6659f48f3520fb859bea9bd94.gif

At this point of the season and with Cfc still in 4 comps , having such a small squad it makes little sense on afew levels to let Charly go out on loan , he should be able to get enough game time ,then take stock on how well he does and make choice next season?!