test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Peppi85

Charly Musonda Jr.

Started by Peppi85,

1,316 posts in this topic
6 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Your not serious with the whole Cahill ruining shit are you... so what he got sent off it happens, Luiz got sent off but he didn't ruin anything. Jeez. People will be blaming Cahill for everything this season ranging from anybody missing an open net to any sort of disaster at this rate. "Gary Cahill to blame for Kim Jon Un shooting nuclear missiles"

Anyway, hopefully Charly gets a good amount of minutes in the match to show us what he is all about. Kenedy at LWB too would be nice. Actually hope the two of them play the full 90. 

I get you like Cahill but you don't have to defend him every day. He's pretty average my man.

the wes and Reddish-Blue like this

13 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Your not serious with the whole Cahill ruining shit are you... so what he got sent off it happens, Luiz got sent off but he didn't ruin anything. Jeez. People will be blaming Cahill for everything this season ranging from anybody missing an open net to any sort of disaster at this rate. "Gary Cahill to blame for Kim Jon Un shooting nuclear missiles"

Anyway, hopefully Charly gets a good amount of minutes in the match to show us what he is all about. Kenedy at LWB too would be nice. Actually hope the two of them play the full 90. 

I am one of Cahill's biggest fans on here and spend majority of times defending him. I have backed him numerous times in this forum and will continue to do so and while a lot of what I said was done with a bit of tongue in cheek, I really feel he let Boga down and if it was not for his reckless challenge, he could have thrived that game but not sure if he will get that chance again. So I am just hoping Musonda's full debut goes better to plan than Boga's did. Nothing wrong with that mate.

The Skipper and the wes like this

7 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

getting an early red card dosen't ruin the game? Imagine blaming him for that

16 hours ago, Kieran. said:

I get you like Cahill but you don't have to defend him every day. He's pretty average my man.

He's average and perhaps not even better than Rudiger, well he's definitely not better than Rudiger who in an ideal world would start ahead of him most games but he's getting some flak on here which is maybe OTT. He's like our scapegoat now. Red cards happen in football. 

9 hours ago, lucio said:

getting an early red card dosen't ruin the game? Imagine blaming him for that

What I'm meaning is if ANYBODY else gets a red card its nowhere near as big a deal. At least we've found a scapegoat now Iva left, always one positive.

Watch Cesar karate-kick the shit out of 3 opponents at the same time and get send off so Conte has to take off Musonda tonight

kellzfresh likes this

7 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Musonda and Kenedy start.

Ampadu, Sterling and Clarke-Salter on the bench.

Kyle Scott nowhere to be seen.

Kyle Scott is sick.

Blusan Alamb likes this

4 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

What I'm meaning is if ANYBODY else gets a red card its nowhere near as big a deal. At least we've found a scapegoat now Iva left, always one positive.

because everybody else has more to offer to the XI, it is easier to overlook a bad moment, if they will go on to perform at a top level later

19 minutes ago, BlueSunshine said:

Very solid performance and his celebration was so emotional. He clearly wants to be a Chelsea player more than anything and his instagram post before the match showed how grateful he is for the chance he got tonight. I really hope we don't crush this boy's dream.

I'm afraid we will. We can't develop for shit. Hope I'm wrong though.

xPetrCechx likes this

Very solid performance, but he needs to take on players more, considering he is very skilled player.

All those little tricks he makes and then passes backwards wont realy help him.

On another note, due to his small frame, he will have to learn how to trick refs because he most probably wont bully through defenders. And I would hate it if he became such player.