Charly Musonda Jr.

Peppi85

58 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Yeah but Mourinho never gave a chance. This is why I never wanted Mourinho at the beginning. 

I'm glad that he was sack and now we don't have to plea for him to comeback. Or have his shadow with us always wondering what if?

Well now we know and he is gone. Now we can move forward and create our own identity away from the shadow of Mourinho. 

José being gone is indeed a very good thing when it comes to Musonda. The problem is (if you can really call it a problem) that the club and new manager will Ben of desperate to get back to the top that a top player may be brought in that plays the same position.

I'd hate to see a Pogba situation here where everyone can see his talent but he isn't given a chance, moves clubs, and becomes a superstar. Already rumors of several of our rivals sniffing around.

José being gone is indeed a very good thing when it comes to Musonda. The problem is (if you can really call it a problem) that the club and new manager will Ben of desperate to get back to the top that a top player may be brought in that plays the same position.

I'd hate to see a Pogba situation here where everyone can see his talent but he isn't given a chance, moves clubs, and becomes a superstar. Already rumors of several of our rivals sniffing around.

True but if Conte is a manager that takes chances in youth like he did with pogba then we might have some hope.

43 minutes ago, Pizy said:

did musonda not sign a new deal last season???

On February 22, 2016 at 9:10 AM, Weckerz said:

replied in KDB thread

Sorry can't delete quote.

Oh my goodness. His 5th professional game and he is absolutely bossing it. There should be no reason that Oscar should be ahead of him in the pecking order. You just need to have the eyes to judge based on quality rather than fame. 

And I'm not even talking about the potential. He IS a better player than Oscar.