Charly Musonda Jr.

Peppi85

Rodgers would play them I hate Rodgers but there's one thing about him he gives youth players a chance in the 1st team

I'd take Rodgers as a caretaker in a heartbeat. We'd lose some matches and concede silly goals but we'd also score enough to blow away some teams we have been struggling against while integrating some youths. It would set the stage to hire a more complete manager in summer. But for Musonda it is too early either way. a loan would be good for him to get some consistency in his end product and add some pace and lower body strength.

I'd take Rodgers as a caretaker in a heartbeat. We'd lose some matches and concede silly goals but we'd also score enough to blow away some teams we have been struggling against while integrating some youths. It would set the stage to hire a more complete manager in summer. But for Musonda it is too early either way. a loan would be good for him to get some consistency in his end product and add some pace and lower body strength.

Also, Rodgers has been here before so he would be faster to get up to speed. However, there is a reason he was fired. He just isn't good enough.

Also, Rodgers has been here before so he would be faster to get up to speed. However, there is a reason he was fired. He just isn't good enough.

he ALMOST won the league with a mid table team having one world class player. he made sterling what he is today, saw the potential in ibe and made him a starter.

the lack of quality in the pool squad was so obvious compared to ours.

does he have his faults - god yes. would i currently take him. god, yes!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well well, guess him and Fabregas aren't very good friends...

What he means is that Charly Musonda played Fabregas between his legs in training, and that Fabregas was furious. There was a rumble with multiple players that chose the side of Fabregas. This happend the last training that Mou gave.

Obviously Fabregas was well within his rights to bitch up and attack a kid for doing him with a bit of skill right? Like he's right to be suing Pat instead of focusing on his game, and he was right to leave an open header against Toon. :rolleyes:

Absolute Cancer to this club.

Lol get a hold of yourself.

I'm sure every club has one heated training session where a player loses his composure. In an environment that Chelsea was in currently, it's even more likely. Hopefully it was nipped in the bud right there and all is well lol.

I'm sure every club also has a pr machine who allows free headers in the box and don't get called out on it too :eyebrows:

I'm just upset now :D

Lmao I understand :D

I really do hope though Hiddink sets up in such a way that we can utilise Fabregas. I don't think he's done yet, iirc he's put in worldies for Spain in the last round of international fixtures. If we can get that Cesc then we've got those killer final passes back.

Send him to Monaco for 18 months. It's done wonders for Pasalic, it's a team that has ambition and the team has shown a previous track record of playing our loanees. He coud really develop there especially with CL football next season.

Send him to Monaco for 18 months. It's done wonders for Pasalic, it's a team that has ambition and the team has shown a previous track record of playing our loanees. He coud really develop there especially with CL football next season.

That would be an awful move considering that Monaco are absolutely stacked with young talent in his position.