Charly Musonda Jr.

Peppi85

Barcelona, ​​where he could go. "I do not think I could break more easily at Barcelona . When it seemed the ideal club for young people. But look at Barcelona now . You have Messi, Neymar, Suarez. It is for young players very difficult to break. (...) And you have to be realistic. Barcelona is the club of my dreams, but it is also the biggest club in the world , along with Bayern and Real. An intermediate step is required . And in terms of development between Chelsea is such a step .

well that was clever, well said.

Can you post the source where the quote is from? Very stupid comments if true, if that really is his attitude towards the club I can see why he isn't getting game time.

He's killing his career here just by opening his mouth :lol:

Firs the twitter outrage and now dodgy comments like this, just like Courtois, what's wrong with this dude? Just shut your mouth and work hard, you've everything to prove still.

Can you post the source where the quote is from? Very stupid comments if true, if that really is his attitude towards the club I can see why he isn't getting game time.

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/sportwereld/cnt/dmf20151016_01922443

He's killing his career here just by opening his mouth :lol:

Firs the twitter outrage and now dodgy comments like this, just like Courtois, what's wrong with this dude? Just shut your mouth and work hard, you've everything to prove still.

Exactly, especially if you are a young unproven (at senior level) player looking to make the step up.How hard is it to just stay quite and respect the club you're at?

You never hear anything smart coming out a Belgium player. So can't say I am surprised or anyone should be.

Btw beside the fact it is disrespectful to your current employer, his rationale is quite stupid and not very well thought out. Better players doesn't not not mean tougher to break into, especially players that don't player your position. Ineista and Rakitic are good but not world class. Ineista is living off reputation at this stage of his career.

If he actually think Chelsea is a good intermediate route to Barca, Madrid, and Bayern he is well mistaken and not very bright. Bayern and Barca have had a lot of success in integrating players to their senior squad and give young players a lot more chances, while Chelsea are the polar opposite. it is much more difficult breaking into Chelsea. Another argument is Barca B and Bayern B play in a much tougher competition, compared to England poor youth setup.

He is going the wrong way about it.

You never hear anything smart coming out a Belgium player. So can't say I am surprised or anyone should be.

Btw beside the fact it is disrespectful to your current employee, his rationale is quite stupid and not very well thought out. Better players doesn't not not mean tougher to break into, especially players that don't player your position. Ineista and Rakitic are good but not world class. Ineista is living off reputation at this stage of his career.

If he actually think Chelsea is a good intermediate route to Barca, Madrid, and Bayern he is well mistaken and not very bright. Bayern and Barca have had a lot of success in integrating players to their senior squad and give young players a lot more chances, while Chelsea are the polar opposite. it is much more difficult breaking into Chelsea. Another argument is Barca B and Bayern B play in a much tougher competition, compared to England poor youth setup.

He is going the wrong way about it.

I'm coming to grasps with that reality. Belgium is producing a lot of top quality players, but unfortunately for most of them, their mentality is screwed up big time.

It's not like here he doesn't have competition on a youth level, hell, we have Boga, which for me is slightly better than him and Baker. He's doing himself no favours.

I don't get what's wrong with Belgian players? When did you hear Hazard, De Bruyne. Kompany, Benteke,... say something stupid?

Also, Musonda is crazy talented and a young guy so he can dream imho, and I'd rather hear someone saying honestly what he thinks than all those players who say 'this is the club of my heart' with every team they pass...

It's José's task (for now) to convince him to stay here...

Well, better sell him quickly now! :P

We might actually see him play a fucking game.

You mean the same as Boga? :D at worst a same talent as Musonda ans still on the Rennes bench? No youngster just waltz into a starting XI just like that.

You mean the same as Boga? :D at worst a same talent as Musonda ans still on the Rennes bench? No youngster just waltz into a starting XI just like that.

Well, he could have, would he have stayed in Anderlecht, then you Chelsea would have paid 20 million for him after 2 years, like they did for Lukaku. We need the dough, bro.

Well, he could have, would he have stayed in Anderlecht, then you Chelsea would have paid 20 million for him after 2 years, like they did for Lukaku. We need the dough, bro.

mmmmmmmm. Ah i see now!

That's true, but he wouldn't have really progressed in his development. Chances are he's better now than before. Should bulk up and sort his head out, then maybe he'd have a chance in a few teams.

The Belgian league isn't a strong one, thats why he might have gotten to play. You seem to forget about reports of his bad attitude towards Anderlecht.

He is still a tiny and frail player, even though he can do some tricks and good passes from time to time the likes of Alex Song and Yaya Touré would muscle him off the ball without a drop of sweat. In the youth games the players are not as physical as in "real" football and the pressure is much more. If Mourinho and his staff don't think he is good enough to play, that is because he isn't YET. Those guys are professionals and see him nearly every day. They know how good he is, not you.

Then he talks about how Chelsea is just a stepping stone towards teams like Barcelona like he has made it already. He doesn't even get a game for the first team!

Well, we will see. The TC is quick to judge. I said it for Hazard. I said it for KDB. Both of them i called before they even caught a wiff before stardom. also said Lukaku could never cut it. Same for other belgians (chadli, Vertonghen, blah blah). This boy is gold though, immature, but we would do well to educate him.