test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Peppi85

Charly Musonda Jr.

Started by Peppi85,

1,343 posts in this topic

Obviously. It's way overrated. At least we know ours is sucky. :P

mmmm so for you Musonda is ready to play first team football in the pl?

mmmm so for you Musonda is ready to play first team football in the pl?

Dunno, why don't we - don't get scared now - TRY IT AND FIND OUT!?

Can the dude get 10 fucking minutes? How unready can he be. The entire team has been shit for two months. Can he be worse than Fabregas?

Muzchap and didierforever like this

Dunno, why don't we - don't get scared now - TRY IT AND FIND OUT!?

Can the dude get 10 fucking minutes? How unready can he be. The entire team has been shit for two months. Can he be worse than Fabregas?

you didn't read my post. First team football, don't you think he'd even risk a serious injury with stick insect like legs?

Sure, maybe last three games of last season or preseason her could've played, but with that attitude.........rather give Boga or Baker some chances.

you didn't read my post. First team football, don't you think he'd even risk a serious injury with stick insect like legs?

Sure, maybe last three games of last season or preseason her could've played, but with that attitude.........rather give Boga or Baker some chances.

I think it would force him to start bulking up. But it's quite obvious he wants to leave.

I think it would force him to start bulking up. But it's quite obvious he wants to leave.

It's quite obvious he has to sort his head out, he wouldn't even make it at Barca with this attitude.

the wes likes this

Yeah, that means none of the Chelsea youth has been good enough to play in the past ten years or so. Either there's something really wrong with how they are trained or they're not getting any chance to prove themselves. Literally no one got regular first team football.

Mourinho is about as good for teenage football players as a knee fracture.

"Ruben has been with us since January, working with us every day, having the opportunity to play some matches, having an evolution physically, mentally, tactically. I think he’s going to be a really top player. He’s ready." -Mourinho (so one youth player is gonna start against Villa. maybe you wouldn't have known that since you don't follow Chelsea but only come here to whine about one of our talented youths).

He has had chances. Boga, Solanke and Christensen have gotten debuts under Mourinho. I'm probably forgetting

There are even players that should get chances ahead of him like Colkett and Aina.

I don't get what's wrong with Belgian players?

Nothing wrong, you guys have last season's best players of Premiere League and Bundesliga, currently third national team in Fifa ranking. Of course some Brazilian, Spanish and Italian fans will be jealous and will sound salty. If this interview actually happened Musonda just gave them an opportunity to attack all Belgian players.

bouletje likes this

"Ruben has been with us since January, working with us every day, having the opportunity to play some matches, having an evolution physically, mentally, tactically. I think he’s going to be a really top player. He’s ready." -Mourinho (so one youth player is gonna start against Villa. maybe you wouldn't have known that since you don't follow Chelsea but only come here to whine about one of our talented youths).

He has had chances. Boga, Solanke and Christensen have gotten debuts under Mourinho. I'm probably forgetting

There are even players that should get chances ahead of him like Colkett and Aina.

Ruben has had 3 games PL games last season and one now. One cup game and 2 European ones. I don't know whether any of them were starts. Well, at least he's starting today. Good for him!

Nothing wrong, you guys have last season's best players of Premiere League and Bundesliga, currently third national team in Fifa ranking. Of course some Brazilian, Spanish and Italian fans will be jealous and will sound salty. If this interview actually happened Musonda just gave them an opportunity to attack all Belgian players.

Thanks dude, apparently we'll be first on the ranking next month. Sadly because we won against your country, but at least you guys came to Brussels actually willing to play ball.

Don't think its anything to do with him being Belgian. It's more to do with young players getting too much fame and money without barely kicking a ball in first team football.

You should see all our youth team players and U21 players on instagram. All of them have new flashy 15 plate cars. money gets to them and for a lot of them their focus goes from football and is more on materialistic things and impressing girls.

King11Didier likes this

You should see all our youth team players and U21 players on instagram. All of them have new flashy 15 plate cars. money gets to them and for a lot of them their focus goes from football and is more on materialistic things and impressing girls.

Hah, luckily I've avoided instagram in general. But I think stuff like that was a big reason to McEachrans downfall, so few youngster seems to be able to handle it. But at the same time, we need to pay them big money to choose us instead of other clubs, its kind of a dilemma.

Stats and The Chels like this

Apparently, Musonda is gonna leave in January. There are reports that both Arsenal and Monaco want to improve their bid to 15 million (they offered 10 million in the summer): http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/617227/Arsenal-News-Joel-Campbell-Chelsea-Tottenham-Transfer-News-Gossip.

AS Monaco are saying they can guarantee Musonda a starting place. They want him on a permanent basis, but would also opt for a loan if Chelsea doesn't want to sell. Wenger is also keen about Musonda and are keeping check about his current situation.

Gotta say 15 million is a lot of money, i don't think Chelsea can still deny these offers. I would rather want if they loan him out, because selling him to Monaco i can see him ending up at Arsenal either way in 3 years times (if he keeps progressing like he is currently). Charly also said in a recent interview that he's gonna play in january, at Chelsea or elsewhere.