Charly Musonda Jr.

Peppi85

'Musonda tells' yet no quotes...

We've become quite accustomed to these (false/empty) promises. I have the faintest bit of hope, and I mean faint, simply because he's so talented.

the actual interview if anyone interested https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nl/nieuws/lees/2015-09-03/charly-musonda-jr-staat-op-zijn-18e-voor-het-jaar-van-de-doorbraak-bij-chelsea

Basically there were offers from other clubs, rather then going on loan Chelsea plan on using him and wants him to break into the squad.

the actual interview if anyone interested https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nl/nieuws/lees/2015-09-03/charly-musonda-jr-staat-op-zijn-18e-voor-het-jaar-van-de-doorbraak-bij-chelsea

Basically there were offers from other clubs, rather then going on loan Chelsea plan on using him and wants him to break into the squad.

Musonda actually says it's his own goal to play and break through at Chelsea, rather Chelsea planning on using him. Mourinho said he'll be part of the first team, though it's unclear what that means.

Getting loaned out is plan B, rejecting the opportunity to go out on loan this summer, as he feels this is the year he'll make his debut and get a chance.

He's a confident kid, that's for sure.

This kids never learn.he will be shipped out on loan in January like his predecessors.

The Carling Cup lineup will be interesting , if we dont have at least 3 of Ruben,Traore,Kennedy,Ola,Musonda starting and the rest on the bench i'll be pissed , hopefully all get a chance to impress before that- like Zouma took his chance last season.

The Carling Cup lineup will be interesting , if we dont have at least 3 of Ruben,Traore,Kennedy,Ola,Musonda starting and the rest on the bench i'll be pissed , hopefully all get a chance to impress before that- like Zouma took his chance last season.

It might be our best chance of a trophy so Jose will put out his strongest team (including Brana ) :ph34r:

the positive side of having a shitty start to the season is that it could be a wonderful opportunity for a season of young talent coming into the 1st team (we can HOPE).

I'd love to see Musonda get some time, as some are suggesting today. With our problems in CM, why not give RLC, Willian, and Musonda some time next to Matic? Clearly Willian isn't going to score when he's pushed high up the pitch.

if he went on loan if we had injuries or further periods of bad form he wouldn`t be around to take the chance to shine..somebody else might and force him further down the pecking order.

he`s around if needed..he should get a chance at some point.

in the league cup I don`t think we should play too many youngsters,but say 3 or 4..they need to show what they can do with first teamers really.where as if we played with a team full of youth if it doesn`t work we are in danger of throwing the baby out with the bath water and they deemed never to be good enough. I would certainly give him a start tho against Walsall.

We have too much cover at AM. He should've gone out on loan because Jose won't even look at him.

What've we got atm? Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Pedro, Kenedy, Traore... That's 6 players ahead of him already.

Wasn't included in U19 Uefa Youth League squad, meaning all he has left to play now is U21 games and International Cup, 7 + 3 = 10 games in total until January. That means he will either play for first team or be wasted like Baker. They are doing this on purpose btw ?

There has to be mutual decision to not include him in the Uefa squad. Unless club is taking a piss now.