test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Peppi85

Charly Musonda Jr.

Started by Peppi85,

1,343 posts in this topic

I've heard that he was shameless while in Belgium. He entered in to the office of the chairman when he wanted to sit on the desk and so on, just like a boss, he was the small prince of Anderlecht.

I has to work harder right now, because in Belgium, everything was done for him, even his father was his team manager

Yeah, he's not got on any of our youth team squads. Even Tika got appearances in the Next Gen. Charly is nowhere to be found.

In the last time no, because he was with team u17 of belgica.

MINUTE 1:53 HE IS.

Bir_CFC likes this

Actually we're starting to see him now, he is starting for te first time I think for the U18s today. ChelseaYouth said something about getting 'clearance' to play after he was on the subs bench against Norwich.

Hamilton and Stingray like this

He'd probably refuse but I would be disappointed if Zambia didnt even at least attempt to go after this kid. His dad was a part of the greatest Zambian team ever, and this current team has the fire power to easily make it to the world cup.

Somebody translate what he says about Hazard. Come on Belgium posters, do something good for once :Goober:

So they are picking teams with the best players of the world for a Fussball game.

Musonda takes Eden in his team:

* "He's belgian, a great example for me and of course a massive player! When I return to chelsea it is my dream to play together with both the Hazard brothers (Eden & Thorgan). Eden has already been an example for me since he started playing at Lille. He has always been one of my favorite players. Nowadays I see him often. We go out to have dinner together and talk about football & life in general. I think it's a good thing to have your idol next to you to talk about the future."

Styles and Bir_CFC like this

So they are picking teams with the best players of the world for a Fussball game.

Musonda takes Eden in his team:

* "He's belgian, a great example for me and of course a massive player! When I return to chelsea it is my dream to play together with both the Hazard brothers (Eden & Thorgan). Eden has already been an example for me since he started playing at Lille. He has always been one of my favorite players. Nowadays I see him often. We go out to have dinner together and talk about football & life in general. I think it's a good thing to have your idol next to you to talk about the future."

Thank you. :tophat:

Atholy likes this

I don't read into it all. He is 16 years of age and there is no need to expose him to regular first team football at that age where he would face prospects of playing in CL. The Belgian league may be quite inferior but I am sure those rumours of him going on loan to Zulte next season is rubbish. Excellent potential, yes but why would they want a player in their team for next season who is still very young. Has hardly played with our reserves let alone U18.

Just would not make sense. I am 100% sure he will be around the U18/U21 next season where he can develop tactically, mentally and physically. Sending him out on loan to a team who could be in the UCL next season is just rushing his development. I am sure we will not consider loaning him out on any costs, especially the way we handle our top youth talents. We never loan them out till at least 18 years of age.

I don't read into it all. He is 16 years of age and there is no need to expose him to regular first team football at that age where he would face prospects of playing in CL. The Belgian league may be quite inferior but I am sure those rumours of him going on loan to Zulte next season is rubbish. Excellent potential, yes but why would they want a player in their team for next season who is still very young. Has hardly played with our reserves let alone U18.

Just would not make sense. I am 100% sure he will be around the U18/U21 next season where he can develop tactically, mentally and physically. Sending him out on loan to a team who could be in the UCL next season is just rushing his development. I am sure we will not consider loaning him out on any costs, especially the way we handle our top youth talents. We never loan them out till at least 18 years of age.

There seems to be some sort of process. They are good in the youth team --> Loan --> Do good on loan --> The team

Maybe they believe Musonda is just that good that he should prove on loan how good he is.

idk