Charly Musonda Jr.

Peppi85

Jose isn't/wasn't impressed with the "10 minutes" he saw of Musonda

Lol :D, good one. Typical Mourinho though, i doubt even a 17 year old Messi would get a look into a Mourinho team before.

Mourinho will never give a youth team player a chance,expecially not in a crisis situation because he thinks that it would be too risky,even though Musonda could not have played worse than Willian.Considering the fact that Musondas football brain is far more developt than Willians,he could have produced even some good chances,but Mou will never give him a chance.Maybe after three successful loans,he will get a chance.

Mou will only give him a chance if Chelsea wins the title before the end of the season and that is not going to happen this time.

Just watched 'Voetbal Inside', the Dutch program formally known as 'Voetbal International', where Johan Boskamp - who now works for Feyenoord as advisor - told that they tried to get Musonda to Feyenoord, but could not get him because he is going to Marseille. Anyone else heard about this? So hoping it's true!

Just watched 'Voetbal Inside', the Dutch program formally known as 'Voetbal International', where Johan Boskamp - who now works for Feyenoord as advisor - told that they tried to get Musonda to Feyenoord, but could not get him because he is going to Marseille. Anyone else heard about this? So hoping it's true!

I hope so, Boskamp is pretty close with the Musonda family so i guess he's well informed. Got a link to some exact quotes?

Thanks !

Wouldn't surprise me if this true. The president of Marseille named Musonda as one of the players they want from this new partnership with Chelsea, but that was good few months ago. I think they were waiting what's going on with manager at Marseille and what players they will offload and try to bring in. I see that Chelsea take great care of their loan moves of two best prospects in Boga and Musonda. Boga doesn't even play in U21 even though he's not injured and it seems they try to be sure they send them in the right place.

Wow, just seen that Thauvin was sold - Musonda is nailed on to go to Marseille. Maybe even with Boga ?

Thanks !

Wouldn't surprise me if this true. The president of Marseille named Musonda as one of the players they want from this new partnership with Chelsea, but that was good few months ago. I think they were waiting what's going on with manager at Marseille and what players they will offload and try to bring in. I see that Chelsea take great care of their loan moves of two best prospects in Boga and Musonda. Boga doesn't even play in U21 even though he's not injured and it seems they try to be sure they send them in the right place.

Wow, just seen that Thauvin was sold - Musonda is nailed on to go to Marseille. Maybe even with Boga ?

They did get Cabella on loan though,.. but still Charly can also play in central midfield. The new coach also seems to favorite 4-3-3, if he goes there i see him thriving in an Iniesta like role.

Sell Moses and Cuadrado, confirm Pedro, promote Musonda as the 5th AM.

Hazard, Pedro, Willian, Oscar & Musonda. Solid.

theres kenedy, traore and the fact that moses has been one of our best performers in pre-season.

theres kenedy, traore and the fact that moses has been one of our best performers in pre-season.

Honestly, pre season performances mean nothing at all to me. Musonda is more talented and has higher football IQ than all three.

Honestly, pre season performances mean nothing at all to me. Musonda is more talented and has higher football IQ than all three.

pre-season has been a very good indicator of where we as a team, and where our players stand so far this season.

also, moses has been impressive every time he has been given a chance. be it for stoke or our pre-season.i think its high time we gave him an actual shot to see if he can reproduce it for us.

as for musonda. have seen him in our post season friendly and a couple other times. looked impressive but if jose is unwilling to give a chance to give a chance to zouma despite our defence being in such a disarray, i have no hope for musonda.