Chelsea Vs Arsenal

BlueLion.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or there 1-1 and then he scores an own goal hehehe in the last second

And Poyet scores one..somehow..I dont care how lol.Inore the fact he aint a player he still went there rah!!

He bloody better not score against againt thats all I can say.Or Walcott or anyone who aint scored in agges as Andy Grey will point out then go ahead and will!

Edited by Laylabelle

We are definitely capable of beating Arsenal. But because these big games actually require some tactics, I'm not sure we will. I'm just not confident that Grant will pick our best team. I can totally see him picking Alex or someone for Riccy because he made that mistake on Wed., Grant is just that deranged.

Eeeek its today lol

And theres snow ooooooooooooooo

Hate playing second rather play first :( cause if Liverpool win then eeeek big pressure cause we know if we loose,they'll be 3 behind,if they dont,not so much

Eeeeeek come on Chels!!

Edited by Laylabelle

Chelsea v Arsenal

Venue: Stamford Bridge

Kick-off: 1600 GMT

Coverage: Live on BBC Radio 5 Live, streamed on BBC website for UK users only. Coverage on BBC website, live on Sky Sports 1.

"streamed on BBC website for UK users only." - This may be a stupid question but, does that mean that we can watch the game live from the bbc site?

Not confident at all going into this match :(

Having said that Le'Arse have drawn their last four and will be low on confidence, we had a little setback Wednesday night, but we should be able to forget that and play with the belief that we can still win the title.

I expect to see the usual brawl somewhere in the game.

Hopefully it all goes our way today, Liverpoo beating Utd and us getting one over the Goonies.

you know we'll lose by the odd goal and we'll hit the woodwork 3 times or more and have 2 cleared off the line. Arsenal are the single most lucky team in premiership history. Anyway, maybe they are due to go 1-0 down and this time NOT get a late equaliser. They are due a defeat. They cant get a late equaliser every game. I believe the first goal is massive.

First part of Grand slam sunday is like........over. Mascherano obviously got sent off on purpose, he got a yellow, then made 2 fouls and then when he was mouthing off at the ref, what did he expect? daft prat. 1-0 mancs at half time, Wes Brown scored. reina has been absolutely terrible, was his fault for the goal and hes made so many more mistakes it could be 3-0 already, got beaten in the air and hit brown on the back and went in. Theres no point liverpool even coming out for the 2nd half.

First part of Grand slam sunday is like........over. Mascherano obviously got sent off on purpose, he got a yellow, then made 2 fouls and then when he was mouthing off at the ref, what did he expect? daft prat. 1-0 mancs at half time, Wes Brown scored. reina has been absolutely terrible, was his fault for the goal and hes made so many more mistakes it could be 3-0 already, got beaten in the air and hit brown on the back and went in. Theres no point liverpool even coming out for the 2nd half.

Yeah i totally agree Liverpool have been shocking! Gerrard/Torres look great against the Bolton's, Fulham's and Sunderland's but when it comes to the big boys...

Same team as during the week, except Essien at right back and Ballack in midfield.. I hope it pays off.

Chelsea

* 23 Cudicini

* 05 Essien

* 06 Carvalho

* 26 Terry

* 03 A Cole

* 13 Ballack

* 04 Makelele

* 08 Lampard

* 10 J Cole

* 11 Drogba

* 21 Kalou