Chelsea Vs Arsenal

BlueLion.

Bolton might be a tricky one though be revenge for the way they screwed us up last season lol.

Am confident we can win every game but always the annoying least expecting ones that screw us up.With luck Grant will stick to the same team.It works lol

Sure Capello had fun.Watching our 4 english players and Arsenals only one Theo coming in late late lol and not doing a lot

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well looking at it, we really can win every game. I would usually say Everton away and Bolton home are the hard ones if you take away the manc game, but i cant see it this year. The way Everton were against west ham, they were thuroughly outplayed at home and the way we played in the CC semi 2nd leg tells me that we can go there and win no danger. We coulda won that 3-0 and that was a massive game for Everton. Bolton are fucking dire, its either them or Birmingham for the drop. To be honest, the Newcastle away game will be the hardest because we never do well there and they will be very much up for it.

10 years ago, last game of the season, Chelsea vs Bolton, we won 2-0 and Relegated them, remember it very well. This year it will be bigger. If we win, we are champions and Bolton are down, if we lose, Man utd are champions and Bolton are safe, how amazing would that be!

Hopfully be more comfy then last seasons Everton game by god lol.Bolton as said revenge!!!!Newcastle away..eeep another revenge game lol

Tehehe love Grant and the hand movemtns lol wtf was that about?Hehehehehe.Can see the funny side now we won

Well that was one hell of a game!! :)

Was a cracker of a game that had some great stuff being played and i thought overall we fully deserved our win with the chances we were creating.

It isn't rocket science to see that Drogba prefers and also plays better when we are playing 2 up front. And not for the first time this season the 4-4-2 worked very well. The problem with the formation is we have too many midfielders to keep happy.....

Great game and a fantastic win - keeps us in the hunt

Wenger's post-match interview made me laugh."Chelsea won by playing 'long balls' up to Drogba".No shit sherlock!!!!!.Like we're going to play to satisfy your needs?.

Same ol Wenger,always whinging :thumbsdown:

I honestly think this is poised to be a draw or an Arsenal win.

Arsenal have been in a drawing mood off late but current form would be discarded for this game.

Possible outcomes:

Chelsea 0-0 Arsenal

Chelsea 1-1 Arsenal

Chelsea 0-1 Arsenal

Chelsea 1-2 Arsenal

I know that I've noted quite a few options, but I see the actual game panning one of the above results.

Very Very Sorry for the hearth burn. your predictions were sentimental.

Wenger's post-match interview made me laugh."Chelsea won by playing 'long balls' up to Drogba".No shit sherlock!!!!!.Like we're going to play to satisfy your needs?.

Same ol Wenger,always whinging :thumbsdown:

Typical hypocritical Wenger, like his team doesn't do that all the time with Adebayor now!!! Drogba was destroying Gallas, so do we keep doing something that works or not do it because it might upset that twat Wenger!

I thought we played some great football during that game, mixing it up nicely with some long balls. We created a lot of chances and good ones too which for a game against the Arse is quite unusual..

Typical hypocritical Wenger, like his team doesn't do that all the time with Adebayor now!!! Drogba was destroying Gallas, so do we keep doing something that works or not do it because it might upset that twat Wenger!

I thought we played some great football during that game, mixing it up nicely with some long balls. We created a lot of chances and good ones too which for a game against the Arse is quite unusual..

The telling point Esk is when Essien was moved from RB to his usual position in the centre of midfield.Belletti could move the ball faster on the right and Essien was there to give the drive in midfield.Gallas and Toure could'nt live with Drogba and Fabregas's influence in the game was kept to a minimum by Ballack and Lamps.An all round good performance and a deserved win.

Yup, Fabregas, Van Persie and Adebayor all kept relatively quiet which was good to see. It is great to have the option of playing 4-4-2 but i think we should use it more often
if Drogba stays next season then 4-4-2 could be an option,but if we do get Rikjaard as manager,i can't see it happening as he likes 4-3-3 system.The problem about us using 4-4-2 to start games is we have to lose a wide player ie:Joe or Kalou.We should at least stick with 4-3-3 for now,no point in changing things unless we have to.

if Drogba stays next season then 4-4-2 could be an option,but if we do get Rikjaard as manager,i can't see it happening as he likes 4-3-3 system.The problem about us using 4-4-2 to start games is we have to lose a wide player ie:Joe or Kalou.We should at least stick with 4-3-3 for now,no point in changing things unless we have to.

Why would we have to lose a wide player if we start with a 4-4-2?

I like both formations, although i think that playing 2 up front will generally mean you will get more out of your strikers. It will be interesting to see what happens in the summer in relation to management/players/tactics/formation..... there could very well be some big changes!!!

Well now we've Anelka it makes sense to play two up front.

Always good to smash the Arse but sad to see the 50/50 fan split now. This is a result of a shit appointment. Some were singing ''Grant Out''- and ''Jose'', some telling them to shut it.

The drogs bollocks -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9TBRJDdK1k

Checkout the tactical genius of Grant 25 seconds into the clip....or is it an epileptic fit ?

Guest Lampards Bitch

The bloke hadnt a fucking clue. He fluked the subs and suddenly realised 'shit we are in the lead! JT DO SOMETHING!!!!'

Grant is a mug. Anyone seen the film Eastern Promises??? If you have the scene in the graveyard next to Stamford Bridge springs to mind!