Chelsea Vs Arsenal

BlueLion.

Chelsea FC vs Arsenal
602.png
Following a disappointing result against North London opposition on Wednesday, Chelsea will be looking for a victory over Arsenal in Grand Slam Sunday.

Chelsea have failed to defeat Arsenal in the league in their last four attempts, drawing twice and losing away at the Emirates earlier this campaign. Knowing a win would take them above Arsenal in the league table, the Blues must improve upon their defensive disaster at White Hart Lane in midweek. Chelsea will be hoping Petr Cech will return from injury as the Czech looks to make amends for his error that lead to William Gallas netting the vital goal in December.

Match chat here!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i'll admit, i am shitting it ahead of this game. I just cant see us winning. They are the one team we always struggle against in the league. Only beat them twice since 95/96 and they were both in season 05/06. This is the only match i actually dont look forward to. I hate playing them. Arsenal are due a win, we are due a home defeat, this is the kinda scenario that i dont like. I think our home record will be over by sunday evening along with our title chances but i seriously hope its not. Got very bad feelings tho.

Like a fool I still believe we can win a title, I'm sure Grant's tactics will put paid to that by Sunday evening.

I do agree it was the one game I am never cofident in, even when yhe special1 was in charge, which is a bit irrational as he never lost to Arsenal. Fact is I don't think we have a coach capable of beating any of the others in the top 4.

we can beat them, course we can. We aint a midtable shit team that looks at the top 4 and says we cant win, we are title contenders and on paper one of the best teams in europe and the world. We can beat anyone including Arsenal but i just dont think we will win. We can tho, make no mistake about it.

I honestly think this is poised to be a draw or an Arsenal win.

Arsenal have been in a drawing mood off late but current form would be discarded for this game.

Possible outcomes:

Chelsea 0-0 Arsenal

Chelsea 1-1 Arsenal

Chelsea 0-1 Arsenal

Chelsea 1-2 Arsenal

I know that I've noted quite a few options, but I see the actual game panning one of the above results.

Edited by Ryan C™

All I can say is if we go 1-0 up then they do their late trick of getting one back in the last second.Will cry

That and if we're 1-1 and we have about three shots in the last few mins like last season and keep hitting the post!Please dont cripple Jt this time!!

And Gallas please dont score against us this time!

And Grant dont you dare play Moulda or Pizzaro!

i'm still seething about the spuds fuck up, there's no way we'll get a result against 2arses they're gonna fuck us, our chance of the title went with the spuds fuck up.

it pains me to say it but i can see a 1-2 beating coming, apart from joey cole i can see no good in Chelsea.

also just read that drogba and tom jones were supposed to have had a bust up after the spuds game and as we know drogba is one of many not happy with teh Chelsea set up.

fuck it! i'm going to get some stronger anti-depressants :rolleyes:

regards:JBD

Beating? No, I don't think we can. But Terry will not let us squander the chance, especially at home. Win, I highly doubt it, but there is no shame in drawing with Arsenal.

terry?where is he when spurs hit 4 goals past us?

I honestly think this is poised to be a draw or an Arsenal win.

Arsenal have been in a drawing mood off late but current form would be discarded for this game.

Possible outcomes:

Chelsea 0-0 Arsenal

Chelsea 1-1 Arsenal

Chelsea 0-1 Arsenal

Chelsea 1-2 Arsenal

I know that I've noted quite a few options, but I see the actual game panning one of the above results.

Ohhhh pleaseeee you're not playing Sheffield Wednesday FFS....Chelsea have been unbeaten on Stamfrod Bridge for almost 4 year and i don't see the record breaking tommorow.As your recent shit form in the League you could also consider a battering at the bridge.

My prediction 2-0 for the home side

Gallas....just for the record...i will enjoy this soooo much.

Draw/win this game..knock Arsenal out of Europe...on an Gallas own goal muhahaha.

Terry is just one man there were 10 other plays who could've helped.Just uncly Carvello had to be wrong place at the wrong time.

We'll be ok I thinks...as long as he picks a strong team..which to be fair he did for Weds just went a bit crazy with subs.If he dont fuck around like that say we're 1-0 down takes of Joe Cole and tries to defend or something daft..be fine

Guest Lampards Bitch

Kalou is a quality player and he will be fantastic in a few years. I really hope he is playing Sunday. As for the result, I'm not sure how it will pan out. Arsenal havent exactly been looking great them selves recently. I really do believe this game will be down to the inner strength of the players and the leadership of JT. If makelele doesnt play we are fucked. We have depended on him alot this season and when he hasnt played he has been missed. Unfortunatly for us Maka is not getting any younger and we need to find a player to fill in for him or find another way of play.

I now do believe Ballack and Lampard can play together but it seems to me Ballack is becoming dependant on Lamps where as Lamps will play no matter what. Again Lampard is a crucial player and with out him a massive hole is left in the team.

I just wouldnt be surprised if we lost Sunday thats all.