Jase

Man Of The Match  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Man of the Match?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I promissed myself I would only read and not post anything. Well, it has payed off!

Thank you everyone who kept me informed during the game. Love this forum.

:blue scalf: KTBFFH :blue scalf:

Amazing win. We were obviously a better class, but we played much of the game with most of our starters so should have won. I think we'll need to sit some players on Saturday. Worried about lack of depth on our squad. Still not sure why we sold Meireles. Romeu was terrible. Sturridge was this mix of tremendous and awful. He kept getting himself into great positions, he set up Moses a few times with great passes, but he still made some baffling decisions and seemed nervous at the outset. Still, you can't start someone once a year and judge their abilities on that one performance. Awareness comes with playing time. Moses was our best player in the first half and I thought this was Oscar's best game in a while too.. Our attack in the second half of the match was just fantastic. Luiz is having a really poor patch.