Chelsea v Manchester United

Jase

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fans should prepare a chant, based on today's game. I don't want to win it by any controversial moment, I want to beat them in a fair way to show them which team is the better one really.

Never before have I wanted to smash a team as badly as I want to smash these cheating, ref influencing shit bags. I hope someone boots that "Little P(enis)" into next week, the rat faced twat.

United will rest a lot of players - we don't need to burn out our main players, we can still do them over making changes. Swansea is now the big game because we want to get the Premier League run going again and keep United and City chasing us. Team vs. United on Wednesday should be:

Cech

Azpilicueta Cahill Luiz Bertrand

Ramires Romeu

Moses Piazon Marin

Sturridge

Keep the big hitters on the bench if we need them, but the team above is still good enough to win Wednesday.

Play mata oscar hazard with danny up top, as we would then be able to give him a chance. Also i really want to smash them.

I WANT TO TRASH THESE CUNTS SO BADLY!

PLAY FULL STRENTGH RDM, FULL STRENTGH.

I would actually start our strongest lineup just to avenge today's performance

Lets not get too ahead of ourselves here and be realistic for a moment. As much as we all want to get our revenge against United, we need to look at the bigger picture. The League Cup is the least of our priorities and we have the Champions League match against Shakhtar coming up on 6/7 November, which is just after the Swansea game next weekend. We HAVE to win that and we need all our best players fit and fresh as possible. Furthermore, some of our players need game time like Azpilicueta, Moses, Marin, Sturridge, Bertrand and Romeu as we can't just let them rot on the bench without playing them at all AND some of our current first team players need a rest. A number of them have played way too many matches recently including during the international break for their respective countries. We can't afford to have any of them suffer a burnt out at this crucial stage of the season.

Lets not get too ahead of ourselves here and be realistic for a moment. As much as we all want to get our revenge against United, we need to look at the bigger picture. The League Cup is the least of our priorities and we have the Champions League match against Shakhtar coming up on 6/7 November, which is just after the Swansea game next weekend. We HAVE to win that and we need all our best players fit and fresh as possible. Furthermore, some of our players need game time like Azpilicueta, Moses, Marin, Sturridge, Bertrand and Romeu as we can't just let them rot on the bench without playing them at all AND some of our current first team players need a rest. A number of them have played way too many matches recently including during the international break for their respective countries. We can't afford to have any of them suffer a burnt out at this crucial stage of the season.

Sometimes its not about what is rational, it is about the feeling.

We are not in a Chess or Curling Tournament. Chelsea fans, players and staff are with Manure hate over the top. A strong victory will make us immensily happy and the players will feel relieved and confident, not tired.

Players are just like us. I bet they were feeling such an anger in the dressign room. I am more than sure they will ask RDM to play.

CHELSEA 5-1 MANURE