Chelsea v Manchester United

Jase

Of course we should play patiently, but that wasn't our only problem yesterday, sometimes we were playing too slow and then gave Shakthar the chance to pull all of their players back before we even got a pass off.

You make the mistake in thinking that Torres is the only person who can score in this team, both mata, hazard and oscar are good at making their own chances when Torres is playing the "I dont want to shoot the ball today" game. Im not at all worried about our attack on sunday..

Why I blamed torres like that was because of how he fell down and lost posession. That will make any team not be able to build up play better.

And he also has never bailed us out in any match this season except arsenal. Hazard took responsibility in our first few games, oscar took responsibility at juventus, mata took responsibility in 6 other games. But never torres, he should take the burden off mata once in a while that's what's frustrating.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to be very switched on for this! RVP and Rooney will destroy our defence if we aren't careful. Our key in this match is how Ramires and Mikel can hold out there play around the outside of the box. Nani is always a handful and Hernandez scores in almost every game against us. We will have to be at our best to get the result. 2-2

Why I blamed torres like that was because of how he fell down and lost posession. That will make any team not be able to build up play better.

And he also has never bailed us out in any match this season except arsenal. Hazard took responsibility in our first few games, oscar took responsibility at juventus, mata took responsibility in 6 other games. But never torres, he should take the burden off mata once in a while that's what's frustrating.

I dont know what exactly you took out of my post, but in no way was I sticking up for Torres, more so the opposite. But I'm saying we have never really relied on Torres this seasons and so Mata Oscar and Hazard all go into it with the options and intent of scoring themselves, so obviously Torres not firing is a huge disadvantage as our CF he should be coming out with a lot more than he has been, but by no means does his incompetence mean that we are lacking when it comes to opportunities when those 3 are so attacking minded.

This Gentleman has my sentiments about manure

If you ask, no I don't get tired of watching this clip or sharing it w/ other people. IMHO manure is like the fuckin' plague. Everyone jumps up & down when they show up to town, but sneer when Chelsea comes. Fuck manure!!!!

The importance of a win in this game cannot be over emphasised because a win gives us 7 point cushion. Very massive. At stamford bridge we can out score manu so we shuld attack,attack and attack. They are more scared than we are bcoz if they loose, it will b really bad for them in league. Having re-watched our match with shakhtar I have seen that although we did not play well as a team especially defensively the players were really committed in the game. Any performance above that level at stamford bridge will cause manu problems but if we are on our best or there about we'll smash them.